You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [12]

• Dedicated to dreambeliever369, happybunnyx123, xContinuous, and leanza313

Julie's Pov (Still in her suite)

I stood there in silent disbelief. She looked at me then, put her hands in her face. "Ju-just don't judge me," She blew out a sigh. I sat down next to her on the bed. I put a hand on her curved spine. "I don't judge." I said simply. She looked up as a small smile broke across her face. Just then, there was a knock on the door. Her facial features changed from happiness to sheer horror. "Oh know! What if it's James?! Answer it! I'll be gone!" With that she was in my bathroom.

I rolled my eyes and went to open the door. "Oh my gosh..."

Kendall's Pov

"Guys, I know you'll hate this but, we gotta get Logan and Julie talking again," I stated. "Nu uh, while he was gone, Julie and me shared a corn dog together. She didn't mention him once!" Carlos held up his pointer finger. James shrugged in agreement. "Ok it's agreed, we get Julie and Logan to start talking again." I put my hand out. It was silent for a while.

"Agreed?" They rolled their eyes but, put there hands in the middle. "Agreed," We lifted are hands in agreement. "Okay let's get them together um....on...a..." I started. "Date!" Carlos blurted out. "No!" James immediately shouted out. He stood up and ran out the room without another word. Carlos and I both sighed at the same time out of frustration. After a minute of frustration sighing I stood up. "Okay listen up, we need a plan!"

Next Day

Julie's Pov

I sat on my bed alone for the third time in a row. Cameron and James have been talking lately, patching up their relationship with words. Soon, there was another knock on the door. I groaned and rolled over on to the floor. I just remembered that I was wearing shortie shorts and a t-shirt. What could I say, my hotel room is hot! But, I was too tired to do anything but, walk to the door and open it.

"Hello?" I asked, half asleep. "Hey, um..are you...Julie?" Asked a deep voice. A guy with black hair, electric blue eyes, an ear piercing, and rockstar clothes all over. I nodded my head. He wasn't too shabby. "Hi, I'm Jacob." He grinned happily and held out his hand. I ignored it and walked outside the door. "Yea," I mumbled as I walked down the hallway. "Uh, you okay?" He called after me. I lifted my arm and moved it back and forth, indicating the 'I'm okay' sign.

After eating a jelly donut and drinking orange juice, I made my way back to my room where that dude was probably gone. When I got to my room, the door was still opened so I walked in and closed it behind me. "Your soap is shaped like cookies," Said a voice. I screamed and automatically turned around and kicked whoever the voice belonged to.

Jacob's Pov

A sharp pain went up to my face as she kicked me, in my face! "Ouch!!!!!!!" I screamed as black dots started to cloud my face. Soon, I blacked out. After a while of blankness, I started feeling my face. A blurred picture of a girl close up to my face was all I saw. Just the way I like it, girls by my face. She eventually became clearer. It was Julie. I just now noticed that something cold was on my eye. "Whoa!" I sat up from a comfy...couch?

Julie's Pov

I blew out a sigh of relief. "Dudeee, I thought you were dead!" I exclaimed. He walked around the room then, sat down on the floor. I cautiously walked towards the dude. I sat down next to him.  He was breathing heavily. Probably out of fright. I got really close to the side of his face. His blue eyes moved towards my brown ones. "Boo," I mumbled.

He jumped up and looked at me like I was crazy. "Hi, I'm Julie, you are?" I waved a hand. "Jacob, I'm your Dad's new assistant."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't believe my labtop finally works. Sorry for the wait. Next part will probably be here today or tomorrow! In the picture is Jacob <3! aka Alex Evans ;]