You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [49]

Yay! I got a little bit of drama to close the story. Also adding romance, comedy, family moments, and one flashback! The reality of the end...

June 30, 2011, 3 PM, Rocque Records

"Dogs, this is my official last day. Then I go to my new office."

Ex Big Time Rush rolled their eyes.

"What? Wasn't it your wish to stop being in a band and focus on school?" Gustavo asked, sensing the negative attention.

"Gustavo...," Carlos started, trying to be as gentle as possible.

"We never wanted to stop playing!" Kendall interrupted.

"Speak for yourself!" James and Logan said in unison.

"Dogs, it's all over. You can keep the poster if you want. I'm out." Gustavo pushed passed the four boys with the big box in his hand, out the door.

"Hey guys!" Julie said as she came skipping into the office.

Charlotte came in behind her, skipping also. "Hey guys!"

"Hey Julie. Hey Charlie." They murmured back. "What's up with you guys?" Julie asked.

"Yeah, what's up with you guys?" Charlotte echoed.

"Freakin' Gustavo." Kendall said.

Julie chuckled. Charlotte giggled. "That's Dad for ya." Julie said.

"Whatever, I'm not talking to him again." Kendall said. He jumped up and stalked out the room.

"Same here." James said. He got up also and just like Kendall, stormed away.

"Bye!" Charlotte waved to them as they walked passed.

Logan turned to Julie. "So...you're going to be in an arranged marriage with Carlos." He said casually.

Julie looked around the room. Then out of the corner of her eye, she saw Carlos shift around nervously. "Uh, yeah...,"

"Oh," His face gave no emotion. "Hope you guys live well." He stood up.

"By the way," He stood next to the door. "50% of all marriages end." Then he ran out the room.

Julie and Charlotte rolled their eyes.

"Do you think we'll be the 50% that will end?" Carlos asked quietly.

Julie smiled. She whispered something in Charlie's ear which made her skip out of the room.

Then she came to sit next to Carlos. "No. We'll be the other half. The one that does stay together."

The two lovebirds smiled at each other. "Carlos, you better be ready to catch me." Julie said.

"Why?" He asked with concern. "Because I'm falling for you. And it'll be a hard fall."

July 2, 6 AM, 100 Wedding Dresses

"I swear Jewls, you'll so love this store!" Malorie exclaimed cheerfully. "I hate it already." Ailey frowned when they saw the inside of the store. Pink walls, pink carpet, pink everything! The only thing that wasn't pink was the many dresses hanging on the walls and around the small store.

"Ailey, don't complain. At least you're here." Julie's mom said.

"I'm the bridesmaid!" Ailey retorted. The three girl were all very cranky for having to wake up so early. Minus Malorie who was an "early bird who catches the worm," as she put it.

"You mean Maid of Honor?" Malorie offered. Ailey smirked. "Oh yeah, you're a bridesmaid."

Malorie had gotten really jealous at the fact of not being the Maid of Honor. Mostly because she had to follow what Ailey told her to do. Which was really weird to Julie, two years ago Malorie was a complete bitch who tried to steal everyone away from Julie. Now she hung onto Julie like a super bestfriend would. Not that Julie minded.

"Welcome to 100 Wedding Dresses!" A middle-aged woman's voice trilled. A blonde woman stood in front of them with really curvy hips. "I'm Denise, how can I help you?"

"Yeah, um, how old are you?" Ailey asked bluntly. Ellen Flynn elbowed her in the side. "Ailey!" She hissed.

"What?" She asked earnestly.

"That's quiet all right Miss, I'm 61." Denise said with a laugh. An audible gasp was heard from Ailey.

"Enough about age, one of you ladies need a dress and I'm prepared to help." She declared. "Impressive." Malorie said with a nod. Denise smiled and led them over to a round of puffy white dresses.

"Ew, no." Ailey quickly dismissed. Julie nodded in agreement.

"Fine." Denise then led them over to bright colorful strapless dresses. "This seems like your style." Denise whispered under her breath.

"Actually, it isn't," Julie announced. "I like soft colors, like pink, yellow, and light blue."

"Very well. Let's go to the back." Denise smiled like she was impressed.

Ellen smiled too. "Finally." She whispered.

"Try some of these on." Denise put an armload of dresses into Julie's awaiting hands.

July 2, 6:40 AM, Changing Room of 100 Wedding Dresses

After trying on 22 dresses, I was exhausted. "One more honey!" My mom called.

I rolled my eyes but slipped on a white slimming dress. It seemed to glow and say, "I'm the one."

Julie burst out of the door, doing a little twirl for her small audience.

"I love it!" Malorie exclaimed.

"You look gorgeous, Julie!" Mom shouted. "Beautiful." Denise said simply.

Even Ailey smiled.

Julie turned to the mirror. She did look good. The white dress had a bead pattern from the hip up. Which pushed up her boobs which almost spilled out. A thin plain white ruffle of dress went to her middle part of her dress. Then at the bottom, the pattern came back that went to the ground.

"This is the one." Julie winked at her reflection and blew an air-kiss at it.

The four women clapped for Julie as she twirled around in her dress. "Now for our turn to try on dresses!"

July 3, 2:16 PM, Gustavo's Mansion

"Kelly, we need to do something for the fourth of July." Gustavo said from the living room.

"Mommy, we gots to do somethin' for July the fourth!" Charlie shouted. She was going through a stage where she copied what people said, in her own words.

"Well honey," Kelly stepped out from the kitchen. "Buy some fireworks."

"Buy some fireworks!" Charlie shouted even louder.

Gustavo gave a playful glare at Charlie. Charlie giggled and squinted also.

Gustavo looked away first. Charlie squealed and clapped her hands at her victory.

"Whatever," Gustavo pretended to sulk. "I'm going to pick up fireworks. You comin'?"

"Hell ya!" Charlotte exclaimed. Gustavo's eyes widened in horror. "From one stage to the next." He muttered to himself as he and his daughter walked to his car.

"What the hell you say, daddy?" Charlie shout-asked. "Stop that cursing!" Gustavo complained.

"Hell no!" Charlotte shook her head to an imaginary beat.

"Ugh...,"