You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [7]

• Dedicated to dreambeliever369, happybunnyx123, xContinuous, and leanza313

Geez It's been so long since I updated! Gosh I'm mean :/! Ok here ya go ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mystery Pov

She had it. Not what anyone would have, but if people heard of it, they would want it. No one knew what it was. Not even the girl herself. I envy glared as the subject strolled down the beach with once said, "James". It was a big deal. I wanted it. She got it, and doesn't even know about it. I sat down when she sat down. It was so powerful. She felt it, but didn't know it. I growled quietly. No I'm not an animal. The subject brushed crumbs off her shirt. She had everything. The clothes, the hair, the face, and the guys. Oh, and she had it. I had to get my hands on it. I scratched my hair wondering what I could do. I giggle out of character all of a sudden. I cursed under my breath. I new if I had it then, I wouldn't have this annoying giggle. I giggled again. The subject packed all her stuff and walked with "James". *Giggle* My eyes popped remembering I could get caught if people saw me. I took one last look at 'her' and took off.

Julie's Pov

I giggled unexpectedly. James was so cute and funny. Oh and is abs were delicious! "So where to next?" He asked. "Home." I replied and giggled. Gosh why did I do that? "I feel a connection between us, don't you?" I asked. "Yea, I see when you giggle so much. You didn't have this much fun with Kendall like you did with me, did you?" He asked. I tingle went through my whole body at the mention of his name. "No." I lied.

Carlos's Pov

"Where do you think they are?" I asked. Logan shrugged on Julie's bed. Kendall didn't give a single sign of life. "How 'bout you, Kendall?" I said, knowingly. His shoulders lifted up slightly, then dropped. I sighed, getting frustrated with James and Julie's date. What if they're making out right now?I jumped up from Julie's couch at the thought. "Let's go find them!" I exclaimed. "Ok." Logan said with over the top enthusiasm. Kendall walked out the door without a word. Logan and I exchanged looks then left. What are they doing?

Julie's Pov

"So you never been to a gym? I could hardly believe that." I exclaimed to James. We decided to walk home instead of taking the bus home. James said the boys would start to panic. He said of course it'll be funny when we meet them at home. I decided to go along with it and not answer my phone. Kendall called once, Logan called 5 times, and Carlos called 20 times. "Fine I lied to impress you." He smiled an irresistible smile. I couldn't help but smile back. "I'm flattered." I giggled. "Great," He smile back. There was an awkward silence between us as we walked on. "So....." James stopped suddenly. "So...." I stopped boredly. "I thought....maybe we can have a good night kiss?" He smiled hopefully. "What?" I looked behind him and saw we were in front of the Palm Woods. He raised an eyebrow. "Oh...uh..." Kendall flashed in my mind suddenly. My face turned bright red. "Um...." I stalled. Oh how I wish Kendall was here....

James leaned in, closing his eyes willingly. I shook my head violently and scooted back a little, panicking. Then, he fell forward, sending us both to the ground. I tried twisting to break my fall but, now I was on top of James. James eyes popped open in surprise. I quickly jumped off of him as if he was on fire. James stood up, too. I looked at my flip-flops as if that was they were most interesting things in the world at the moment. After a moment I looked up. "If you didn't want to kiss me, then just say so." James mumbled quietly. He looked at his feet. A wave of sadness washed over me. "Um....It's not you....it's me," I started awkwardly. "I-I have feelings for...a..." I paused. All of a sudden Carlos, Logan, and Kendall walked out. "Logan!" I finished excitedly.

"Huh?" James head snapped up. "What?!" Carlos and Kendall asked in unison. "Me?!" Logan smiled excitedly. I blinked rapidly. "Uh..duh! How can you not notice." I said, wrapping my arms around Logan's waist. I eye-urged Logan to play along. "Uh ya....it's so obvious." Logan said seriously. I pulled off a fake dreamy love smile to the rest of the boys. Everyone stood there in silence. I looked to James first to see if he bought the act. He was looking down confused. Kendall was staring at me as if to say, 'Please tell me you're lieing!'. I looked away. Carlos was glaring at Logan, while Logan smiled a big happy smile and wrapped his arms around me too. I flashed a smile.

Kendall's Pov

Logan and Julie. Julie and Logan. Together. Love? I stared at the happy couple. Arms around each other, looking at each other lovingly. "Have a nice life." I snapped, not bothering to see their reaction's and stormed inside. Everything was a blur as I raced for privacy. I finally stopped at our hotel room. I opened the door, leaving it open on purpose. Gladly no one was home. I sat on the orange, cushy couch to think.

All the times we've been together wasn't real. I liked her for her. James probably likes her because she's pretty. Well she's not pretty, she's gorgeous. I certain magnet was pulling me towards her. A love magnet. I smiled when her face popped up in my mind. Then frowned that she was with Logan. Logan already had a girlfriend!

"So do you," said my inner voice. "Not anymore." I muttered to myself. "Huh?" Said a girl's voice. I looked up hoping to see Julie, ready to put the past behind and to start a future together. Instead I saw Joey smiling down at me. "Oh...er....hi," I said awkwardly, knowing I didn't answer her question. She sat down beside me. "So....." I started. "Um.....Kendall...I know I'm kinda....er....psycho....um....at times..." Joe said, shifting from foot to foot. I sat up uncomfortably. "But....I was kinda....er...hoping," She went on, "That you....could give me....another...." She closed her eyes for a second. I sat back confused. "Chance." She blurt-finished. She opened her eyes again.

I blinked at her. She tilted her head to the side, giving a silent plea for forgiveness. "Um...." I stalled. Julie and Logan holding hands flashed in my brain. "Sure." I said smiling at Julie. I mean Jo......