You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [11]

• Dedicated to My fans <3!

I would greatly appreciate it if you voted and commented. It would make feel alot better on my story. Even my fans aren't commenting anymore :(!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julie's Pov

"Uh...he-hey guys!" Logan stammered. I stared at the three boys in the doorway. They all glared at Logan besides Carlos, who gave me a pleading look but, for what? "You. Have. A. Girlfriend." James said. My sense finally came back to me. I jumped up. "What?!" I shouted. Logan looked down with sad eyes. "Wha-what?" I stammered, begging him to deny it. "Camille. Camille is her name," James answered. Logan looked up pleadingly. "Ho-how could yo-you?" I stammered, like the girls in the movie. Logan's features turned angry and he stared at James.

"Because," He stood up. "He kissed Camille!" he pointed and accusing finger at James. It was silent for a minute. "This...has nothing to do with that, but the fact that you cheated on me...." My voice cracked. Instead of finishing I shook my head. "Please..." He reached out. I jerked back. "Don't!....Don't touch me!" I commanded. "Let's go," Kendall said quietly. I let them pull me away from Logan. Because for once, I followed.

Two weeks later

"Ok from the top!" My Dad called. I smiled in the seat next to him. We were in the recording studio with the boys. They've been singing the same song for over an hour because, Logan sang too low, James kept brushing his hair, missing most of his notes, Kendall kept singing the lyrics wrong, and Carlos kept putting on his helmet. Which my father told him not to bring for 3 days.

"Any kind of guy you want girl, that's the kind I'll be, turn my world around," they sang. "Yes I will, yes I will," Kendall sang. I could've sworn he winked at me through this whole song. James too. It was kind of freaking me out since James, Kendall, and Carlos are my friends. Oh and Logan? Everyone talks to him but, me. I refuse to make eye contact with him. Mostly because, I would burst out crying.

Flashback!

"Hey, um, Julie," Logan called. "Oh, um...hi...?" I stammered. "Um, look.....Julie, I just wanted to say I'm sor-" I cut him off by bursting into tears and running away.I was so upset I ran into a wall on the way out of there. Later, Kendall comforted me and, we even kissed! Once though! Then a few more kisses but, I wouldn't call it a makeout.....maybe.

Flashback ended

"Let's take a break! I need coffee!" My Dad yelled. He rushed out of the recording studio in a dash. Him and his coffee are very close. The boys came out one by one. "Did you think we were good on that last one?" Asked Carlos. "Of course!" I flashed a smile. The boys smiled back. Well, besides Logan, who walked out. I suddenly felt sad, again. Logan had been leaving whenever I'm there, when he gets the chance. It bugged me. Just because I ignore him, doesn't mean he has to ignore me! Don't you just hate that! Just because we play hard to get, doesn't mean you do, too!

"So...who wants corn dogs?!" Asked Carlos, pulling out four corn dogs from who knows where. "Sure," We answered in unison. We each took a corn dog and sat down. "So, uh, what's up?" I asked awkwardly. It was silent for exactly 1 minute. I counted. Then, Carlos stood up with his half eatin corn dog and walked outside. Everyone stared after him. After 2 minutes (I counted again). He came back. "There's this girl, claiming to know you is what's up." Carlos shrugged. "Who?! Karen?!" James blurted. "Who?" We asked in unison. He turned bright red. "Uh...no one. Who is it?" He asked.

"Some girl named, Cameron is asking for you, Julie." Carlos said. My eyes widened at my new friend standing in the window waving right at me. I dropped my half eatin corn dog on the floor and ran over to the door. She started pointing at the door, indicating to open it. She had a big smile on her face. Her short blonde hair blew around her round face. I opened the door. Her tan ankle (uggs?), were the first to come in. Followed by denim short-shorts, a Never Shout Never T-shirt, and, a red and brown scarf was rapped around her neck. "Hey, girly!" Cameron giggled at my Never Shout Never tee, denim short-shorts, and tan flip-flops. "Wow, we think so much alike!" I smiled.

"Uh, can someone tell me why she's here?!" Demanded James. Cameron stopped smiling long enough to look at James. She glared. "You!" She said. "You." He glared back. "Who?" Asked Kendall. "What?" I asked, clearly confused. "Why. Are. You. Here." James said. Not really asking a question. "Julie. Julie is my friend." She raised an eyebrow. "No! She can't be!" James shouted. She folded her arms across her B-cups. "It's true," I piped up. "We met at a park." I smiled.

Cameron smirked at James. James turned to me. "I don't like her." He said in monotone. "Why?" Carlos blurted out. It was silent for a good 30 seconds. "Let me explain," Cameron finally said. "Me and James...went out before. And...it didn't end well." Cameron twirled her hair around her finger. "I met a new guy named, Nick. He got mad for me hanging out with him. He thought I cheated on hi-" She said. "No! You did cheat on me!" James interrupted. I smacked James arm and let Cameron continue. She nodded a thanks. "James, thought I cheated on him with Nick. Though Cameron did like me." She smiled at the ceiling.

"Point is, he told me he never wanted to see me again and," She looked at James telling him that she was going to say something bad. His eyes widened. "And, he scratched my neck." She glared. I gasped. Carlos choked on his corn dog. Kendall looked at the ground. "You what??!!!" I screamed. A whole argument broke out between the three of us. Me yelling at James, James trying to plead her guilty, and Cameron yelling at James, threatening a lawsuit against him.

After about 30 minutes of arguing my father came out. "Alright! Alright! What's with all the fighting!!" He shouted. "Uh, Gustavo, we got a situation here," Kendall explained. "No..." I said sarcastically. "Okay, one by one. Staring with you." He pointed at me. So we all went along telling our sides of the story. After that...he left. He stood there dumbfounded as he walked back into his office. After a bunch of uncomfortable silence I said, "Hey Cameron, let's go hang around more fun people." I smirked at the boys. "Kay," She smiled. We walked out side by side.

James Pov

I stood there as the two sauntered out the front door. The two were perfect tens. The Twenty's. I smiled as they stepped out the air-conditioned place. Carlos followed them out next. Then, Kendall. Finally, I was alone. I sat down in the closest seat to me.  I liked Cameron. no! I was certain I loved Julie. I smiled as Julie's face popped into my mind. I want to kiss her so bad! But, Cameron already kissed me. And it felt so good! So...awesome....

Julie's Pov (Julie's Suite)

"Welcome, to Julie's paradise!" I displayed my arms towards my room like a girl on The Price Is Right. "Cool!" Cameron's green eyes sparkled. "Can I call you Cammie?" I asked. "Cammy," She wrote down on my arm. Her hand writing was pretty loopy, like mine! "So uh...you and James?" I asked. She blew out a sigh. Then, smiled. "Yea...." She twirled her short hair. I studied her. "What?" She snapped. "You still like him," I smiled. "Like?" She asked. I nodded. "No..." She shook her head. I was about to argue when, she looked up and said, "I still love him," 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hate me computer. A virus kept popping up everytime I got on this site. Finally, it's gone! Okay please comment, rate, and fan me! I love all my fans and yea.