You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [47]

.:Questions Finally Answered:.

May 21, 8:46 PM, Outside the Girl's Bathroom

"Julie, please come out." Mickey banged on the women's restroom. Hoping Julie would finally come out.

The door finally flew open, leaving Mickey's hand in midair.

"Why are you here?" The words came out in a whisper.

Mickey sighed and ran a hand through his wavy black hair. "Well...,"

                                   *********************************************************

"So, as soon as you graduated, you went to New York?" Julie clarified.

Mickey nodded. "Yeah, it's....nice to see you here again, Jewls."

Julie's face warmed and she smiled. He hadn't called her that in ages.

 "I...heard you're getting married."

Julie turned confused. "Since when? And to who?"

Mickey raise an eyebrow. "Ohhh." Julie laughed as the memory came to her. "Yes I am."

Mickey's smile defaulted. "Who's the lucky guy?"

"I'm not sure.?" Julie said honestly.

"WHAT? Shouldn't you marry someone who loves you...," His voice softened, "who you love?"

"Mickey...," Julie started but was soon interrupted.

"Don't Mickey me! I love you, yet you marry a total stranger!"

Without a second breath, Mickey was gone.

 May 22, 10:30 AM, Conner's Corndogs

Breaking up wasn't easy. Especially for beginners. "Where's Conner?" Carlos asked the assistant manager, Marty.

"Dead."

"How?"

Marty rolled his eyes. "Some crazy old women had the nerve to push him off a roof!" He pushed his pencil to his forehead, making it break on contact. "People these days!"

"How tragic." Carlos said awkwardly. He tip-toed out Conner's Corndogs from the very weird Marty.

May 22, 3 PM, Rocque Records

"You need a new hit, Gustavo," Griffin announced. "Or you'll have to take over your family business at Mickey Dee's Shop."

"Don't worry." Gustavo laughed nervously. "I have a singer already."

"Really? Who?"

"She's a girl...," Gustavo tried to think up an idea. Then it came to him. "Why, it's my daughter, Charlotte!"

Griffin frowned. "You hired a two year old to be your next big thing? Can she even sing?"

"Correction, she's two and a half!" Gustavo glanced at his daughter who was coloring in the recording studio. "Of course she can sing."

Griffin rolled his eyes. "Mercedes!" He called. A girl with blonde hair, brown eyes, and designer clothes all over, stepped into the room.

"Yes Daddy?"

"Is it illegal for children under the age of five, to sing?" Griffin asked.

Mercedes grabbed a folder out her bag, then took a sheet of yellow paper out. She scanned the paper then stuffed it back into the folder. "Yes it is." (It probably isn't, but let's pretend for now.)

Gustavo groaned. Griffin smirked. "Guess what Gustavo?"

Gustavo already knew the answer. He grabbed his bag and slung it over his shoulder. "You've been promoted." The old man said with a smile.

Mercedes smiled also. "To what?" Gustavo asked with a dumbfounded look.

"My place. I retired. You are now Gustavo Rocque, Executive producer." Griffin smiled again.

"Congrats." Mercedes said.

"Th-thanks." Gustavo stuttered.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

A boring waste of a chapter, right? I hope not! Please click on the external link to vote for who should Julie be with. Don't worry, you don't need an account to vote. :)

Until I get enough votes one some one, no more chapters. At least 10 votes for the winner. You can  always vote twice if you really want to. Hey, I'm no police officers. LOL!

P.S. The picture is Ailey all grown up. Yay! :D