You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [5]

I'm going to publish another chapter! Just for my fans! I wish I had more but at least I got some so I'm grateful! Ok on with the story! :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In front of Julie's Hotel Suite

James Pov

*Knock Knock* No answer. I look around to see if she just went for a quick swim. No one. I knocked again. Still no answer. "Julie!" I called. Maybe she wasn't here. I got back on the elevator back to my room. When I walked in Logan and Carlos were playing video games but, no sign of Kendall. I shut the door. They both jumped and turned to see the intruder. "Where's Julie?" Asked Logan, setting down his controller. "I don't know." I sighed. "No sign of Joey either." Murmured a voice behind me. I jumped and turned to see Kendall standing in the door way looking thoughtful. "That's weird." Carlos said.

Kendall's Pov

"Wait we can figure this out." Exclaimed Logan. "Okay...how?" Asked James. "Call Joey." Said Logan not even missing a beat. I dialed her number. She picked up on the third ring. "Hey honey bunches of oats!" She exclaimed cheerfully. "Hey where are you?" I asked. "Im-" She started. She was cut off by a loud scream. "What was that?" I asked. Another shriek and the line went dead. "Hello? Hello?" I said in into my phone. "Did you get that?" Asked Carlos. "Mhm." Said Logan. "Let's go track down Joey."Shouted James. "Ya!" We all agreed except Logan. "No! No! No! We don't know where she's at anyways?" "Let's try her suite." James guessed. "Ok," We all agreed while Logan sulked behind.

Julie's Pov

I screamed for the fiftieth time today. "Shut the fuck up!" Roared Joey. Tears rolled down my face as I sat tied up in Joey's sound proof suite. "What a powerless freak." Laughed Drake. I looked up at the hard cold Drake with nothing but loathe in my eyes. He stared back with his brown eyes as if to say What can you do?The problem was I couldn't I've been kidnapped by him. Teennapped? Anyways I've been tied to her bed, been slapped everytime I screamed, and almost got raped by Drake. Luckily room service came but they told her they didn't need the service and Drake left but came back when Joey got a call from someone. I sat there when I really had to pee. I looked around the room to see Joey in the corner of the room doing who knows what. While Drake stared at me from in a seat in front of me. "Do you think I-I could use the ba-bathroom?" I asked. Failing miserably to keep my voice even. He laughed in a 'who do you take me for' laugh. He untied one of my arms then pushed me into the small bathroom. "Don't do any funny business." And with that he slammed the door.

I took my little pee with precious time and sang the birthday song while washing my hands. I heard a pounding on the door. "Hurry up bitch!" Yelled Drake. I trembled feeling so, so, powerless. I put a sad face on and left the bathroom. Drake tied me backup again and sat back down in his seat. I looked over at Joey again who was staring down at her phone like she wanted to break it. "Drake come here!" She shouted. Soon the two of them were in the bathroom whispering. I looked around to see if I could get myself out some how. There was a fridge tacked with pictures of Kendall and her smiling. Then it came to her like water being thrown on her. The boys! I tried reaching for my phone but remembered they took it from me.

They are one good teennapper group. I sighed and looked around again. After 5 minutes of searching I gave up. Then there was a loud bang coming from the hallway. I leaned over trying to catch a glimpse of the people outside. After a minute I heard, "Open up the door Joey!" The bathroom door flew open and in a flash I was in the bath tub surrounded by curtains and tape over my mouth and still tied up. "Don't move!" Warned Drake. He walked out."Hey Kendall." I heard Joey said. "Have you seen Julie?" I heard him ask. "Ya we haven't seen her." Said another voice. Carlos maybe? "No why?" Asked Joey in that same 'everythings all right here' voice. "Can we come in for a minute?" Asked Kendall. "Sure." She purred. I heard six foot steps walking into the room. "Mmmm!!!!!!!" I managed to say. "What was that?" Asked Logan.

"Huh?" Asked Joey. "Can I use your bathroom?" Asked Carlos. "No." She snapped. "I mean.....it's under renovation." She added. It was silent for a minute. Then there was the click of the bathroom handle. "No don't!" Shrieked Joey. But it was to late. The bathroom door flew open and the curtains were drawn. And there was my handsome hero's James, Kendall, Carlos, and Logan.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey I just re-edited just now. So ya. Enjoy! Plz rate and comment. Plz?! Fan me? <3!