You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [41]

Well I'm moving this story a little bit more forward into the future. Begin! ;D

.:I Smell Christmas:.

December 16, 2010, 7:00 p.m., Gustavo's Mansion

Everything seemed to work out all right. Everyone sat around the warm fire. Five month year old, Charlotte sat on Kelly's lap, looking as cute as ever in her new purple and white, sundress. Gustavo, for the first time in his life, felt relaxed as he sat next to his wife. Julie Rocque sitting next to her father. With her early Christmas gift, curled hair with gold, hoop earrings.

Well let's back this scene up. What really was happening didn't really have the "cozy" feeling to go along with it. Charlotte constantly trying to run everywhere, Gustavo feeling very jumpy and nervous for having to take Charlotte to the doctor AND hearing Kelly and Julie have "the talk". Julie was texting away on her new phone to her bestfriend in the world, Ailey. Kelly had fallen asleep. Drool dribbled on the sofa-

Okay anyway, the so called "fire" was actually a channel on which all they did was show pictures of burning fires.

"Ailey...James!" Julie suddenly called aloud. "Together!" She breathed out.

Kelly's head snapped up. She look around for a minute. "Cows and horses." Then she sleepwalked herself up the stairs.

"Awee...Janes! Toomether" Charlotte mimicked.

"I'm gonna take a nap." Gustavo mumbled. Then he followed closely behind Kelly who was still on the stairs.

Julie's Text Conversation:

Ailey: Let's mark the date, December 16, James+Ailey=dating <3!

Julie: I'm so happy for you guys!

Ailey: Me2 he's so sweet! Mickey is coming to town and I'll tell him then.

Julie: Cool, gtg. Charlotte in need. Bye!

Julie snapped her phone shut nervously. She chucked her phone across the room that landed on top of the refrigerator, but Julie didn't seem to mind.

"Charlotte! Mick is coming to L.A.! This is ha-yuge!" She pulled her little sister on her lap while she talked to her. "My ex-boyfriend who hooked up with my stepsister, Malorie the model." She sighed loudly. "I'm so not ready to see him again...what if...," She trailed off.

"What if Mite still has fweeling for you?" Charlotte asked.

"Yes!" Julie was used to Charlotte knowing what she was saying. Afterall, Julie was the one who taught her everything about teenage stuff. Besides, you know....

December 17, 2010, 10 AM, Hollywood Park

"Megan, are you having fun?" Carlos asked shyly.

Megan smiled at Carlos. "Carlos, we're by a lake, and I just had my first kiss. Shared with you of course. I'm having the best time!"

Carlos grinned shyly. "Um, this may seem weird but do you remember that day Kendall had gotten himself lost? Back in 2009?" He asked her.

"Yeah, then you, Logan, James, and Julie got lost too. Also two other people. What about it?"

"On that day, what color shirt did you wear?" Carlos asked.

Megan frowned at this question. "What? Why? Yellow but...why?"

"Oh just random 20 questions." Carlos smiled wide to himself. If you forgot...

Flashback-

"Your soulmate is wearing a yellow shirt today."

"Do you wanna play 20 questions?" Megan interrupted his thinking.