You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [10]

Next chapter! Message, rate, fan me? Thanks so much if you do! I'm going to ask permission to put there names on the next chapter. If my fans are reading this please let me you get recognized for being my fan! On with the story (:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gustavo's Pov (special!)

"Where is she?!" I yelled to Kelly. "I don't know! Ask the boys! Or better, the limo driver!" She yelled back from across the room, where she was putting up pictures of globs of paint. I grumbled to myself. "Freight Train!" I called. He came in from the doorway. "Get the dogs, again!" I commanded. He nodded his head and left. Then a train sound came from across the street. Weird....

Kendall's Pov

I smiled as Joey tried to finish her last sandwich. We were on our picnic date that we planned. "I can't do it." She playfully pouted. I grinned. "I'll have it!" I said, then swiped her sandwich from her hand and ate it in one bite. "Mmm!" I chewed. She giggled. I smiled a peanut butter and jelly smelling smile. She leaned in to have a kiss. I leaned in, too.

Before we could get a inch closer, I was yanked up. Probably by Freight Train. You could tell from the train noise, "Uh, hey!" I said. I looked over my shoulder to see James and Carlos holding on for dear life, too. I sighed then waved goodbye to Joey. She smiled and waved back. "This never gets old." Carlos exclaimed. "Ya," James agreed.

Julie's Pov

"You," She said. I blinked, at the same time she blinked. "Whoa, how-wha-" I stammered, trying to make sense of this. She glared again. "So now will you give me it!?" She shouted. Where are the people that walk around here? I thought. "How can you be me?" I asked. She sighed. She reached for my arm. I stood still. She (me?) gripped my arm and started pulling me into an ally that looked strangely familiar.

"Wher-where are we going?!" I asked. "Oh shut up, your so paranoid!" She snapped. My senses finally came back to me. No one told me to shut up, no one! Without thinking I charged at her with enough force to knock her over. She fell to the ground and cried out of shock. "Who are you?!" I demanded. "I told you, I'm you, in the uh, future?" She said. I could tell she was lying. I grabbed her by her shirt and pulled her up. I tried pulling off the most vicious look I could muster.

She stared back in surprise. "Look! I'm suppose to be somewhere, and I'm really confused, can you tell me why your here and, and, why you look like me!" I demanded. "First, put me down," She stated. I set her down on her feet. "Second of all, I'm here to claim what is mine, I mean ours." She said. "What is ours?" I asked. "It," She said, bluntly. "What is it?" I asked.

She stared at me like I asked her a question in french. Then, she sighed. "You would know any time now so, I'll just tell you," She began. "Itis very powerful, ya know, magical stuff," She said, doing hand motions. I stared back and nodded my head in understanding. "It can do whatever it wants to do, it goes to the person who deserves it," She went on, "And it chose you." She glared. My eyes widened. "I. Want. It." She demanded.

Like with her other problems, she ran away and ignored it. It! Uh-gah! I screamed in my mind. "Get back here!" She screamed from behind me. Whoa, déjà vu much! I kept running, not bothering to call for help. "You can't run forever!" She called. She was right. I couldn't keep running but, I could out run her maybe.

Kendall's Pov (Rocque Records)

"Um, where is Logan?" Asked Carlos. "Probably making out with Julie," Grumbled James quietly, who stood next to me. I jumped at the very thought.