You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [45]

Sorry if I don't reply to your comments in time, I've been pretty busy with the move and school. I live in a castle! :D

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

“Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.” -Winston Churchill

 .:Graduation:.

 May 6, 2011, 12:25 PM, Auditorium of John Elk High School

 "I can't believe my baby graduated!" Ellen Lynn exclaimed.

"My step-daughter is nineteen!" John Lynn said.

 Julie grinned at her adoring family. "Here's your graduation present." Aiden, Julie's 17 year old step-brother said as he handed a small black box tied with gold ribbon to Julie.

 "I'll save it for later." Julie winked and tucked the present away in her pocket.

 "Congrats big sister!" Charlie shouted above her dad's shoulder.

 "Thanks Charlotte!" Julie ran over to the other side of her family.

 "It's Charlie." Charlotte chided. She was only referred to Charlie because that's what she wanted to be called.

 "Charlie, thanks." Julie corrected herself with a smile. "Congrats kid." Gustavo said. Julie just grinned.

 "Where's Kelly?" Julie asked.

 "Working." Gustavo and Charlie said unison.

 "Well then."

 May 6, 1:00 PM, PalmWoods

 "We're finally free. We can move out, and no one can tell us what to do anymore!" Carlos announced as he gave a high-five to James.

 "Ya!" James hooted.

 "When your an adult, you get responsibilities. Like paying the gas bill, car bill, electricity bill, water bill, insurance bi-"

 "I don't think you have to pay for insurance every month." Logan told Jocelyn, Carlos's latest girlfriend. "Yes you do, if you want insurance."

 "No worries, babe. I got us an apartment. Full rent!" Carlos said excitedly.

 "Rent? Now how am I going to paint the walls!?" Jocelyn snapped at Carlos and stormed away.

 "Kitty got claws!" Kendall joked.

 Carlos rolled his eyes and took off for his annoying girlfriend.

 "Me and Ailey are moving in together." James announced.

 "Speaking of Ailey...," Julie started.

 "Where is she?" Kendall finished.

 "She's with her parents and Liam." James said referring to their eight month year old son.

 (I tried doing the math by January 17, 2010 to June 8, 2010 but my brain started to hurt. I think mine is pretty accurate though.)

 "Liam is so cute!" Julie remarked.

 "Probably because he has the sexiest parents in the world." James said cockily. Liam had dark brown hair. His eyes came out green, just like Ailey's. He already had a full head of hair that was starting to shape like James's hair. (I put an external link for what his hair looks like. The picture presented is Julie as she is nineteen.)

 Julie rolled her eyes playfully.

 "Jacob is going to New York with his band so I'm going to support him there with Julie." Kendall said.

 "Why didn't you tell us?" Logan asked Julie.

 Julie shrugged. "Surprise?"

 "You can come, too. I mean, if you want." As soon as Kendall said it, he regretted it.

 "Yeah. I'll come." Logan agreed with a smile.

 Julie smiled also. "Awesome! You should see Jacob's band. The drummer is HOT!"

 May 6, 9:46 PM, Graduation Party

 "I never liked graduation parties," Jocelyn rambled to Ailey. "If you get drunk, you'll most likely get pregnant before you can even go to college."

 "What if your fellow friends watch out for you." An irritated Ailey replied hastily.

 "Friends can be your worst enemy." Jocelyn concluded as she walked away.

 Ailey rolled her eyes and went to get a cupcake where James happened to be.

 "Hey baby, enjoying the party?" James asked with a full mouth. "You know it." Ailey replied sarcastically.

 "What's up?"

Ailey frowned. "I can't stop thinking of Liam."

James frowned too. "It's a party. So party." James angrily said and stormed off.

 "What's with him?" Julie asked as she stood next to a sad Ailey. "He's just mad he won't get any action tonight."

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Okay, very boring chapter but it's 11 at night here so I wanted to get this chapter out. I have been working on it for three days. Geez, rate, comment, and review. Haha XD!