You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [8]

I'm waiting for my folks to get here for Thanksgiving so I thought I would start writing right now. Enjoy :)! (Oh and this is rated R at one point. So i you don't want to read...don't read it. But it's a big part in the story. Haha! Big Time Part!) <3!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julie's Pov

I layed down on my bed, waiting for Logan to come. Rumor had it that Joey and Kendall were a thing right now. It bothered me so much. I turned to my right side of me to see pics of Me and the boys, Dad and Mom, palm trees and, the beach. They were so beautiful. Still are compared to my messed up life, but I was putting the good pieces back and throwing the ones away. I frowned. Where is Logan? He was an hour late!I looked at my clock. 4:00 p.m. Oh I mean 3 minutes. I looked at my taser that lay peacefully on my dresser.

Flashback!!

"You won't tell anyone, will you?" Drake glared. I blinked. "Will you?!" He yelled. "Nu-no!" I said. We stared at each other for a few more minutes. He stepped forward, I stepped back. He squinted, my eyes widened. He turned around to look at the dead girl again. I stayed frozen in place. "Her name is, Maria." He started. "I knew her since um.....yesterday, I loved her. It was like love at first sight. I tried to be so nice to her." he kept going, "She turned me down every time. Then I asked her to the dance. She said sure." He stroked her hair. I stayed still as rock. "I tried to take it to the next level. Ya know, sex." He grinned out of character. "I got her drunk knowing she wouldn't do it if she was sober."

"We did it for a while, she loved it, I loved it. But, she kept calling me Jordan. I hated that!" He glared. "Now today, I met her at the coffee shop." I glanced at the poor girl who was.....probably dead by now. "I teen-napped her to this ally. I do it to everyone I love." He turned to stare at me with sad eyes. "She didn't want me but, I wanted her." He looked down. "I killed her." His voice dripped with sadness and a mix of anger. "Now I have to kill you." He looked up with surprisingly sad eyes. Pity maybe? He pulled the knife out of the girl's leg. My eyes widened again. "Sorry, but you know.....way too much." He began taking a step towards me.

I finally found the strength to move my legs. Without a second thought, I ran, further into the ally. As fast as my flats could take me. I heard his boots crunching across the Ally's ground behind me. "Ahhh!!!! Someone help me!!!!!" I screamed in the general direction of the apartments that lined up making the narrow ally. "Heeellllppppppp Meeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed louder and desperately ran faster. Up ahead was a wall but could be easily climbed over. A ramp sat on top of the dumpster to the ground. "Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed as his foot steps got faster.

I swear this ally was made for pretty girls not to escape a rapist. I didn't bother to look back as I ran up the ramp and over the wall. I did a single flip and landed on my knees. Talk about ouch! Pain shot up and down my legs. "Gahh!" I screamed out in pain. I curled up in fetal position just waiting for Drake to get here already. I rubbed my knee soothingly. A dark figure fell over me. Drake."Ahh!" I'm screamed. He raised his knife up above his head. My eyes widened. He grinned.

I scooted away. He slammed his boot on my knee. "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed an ear splitting scream. I wasn't crowned a screamer for nothing! "Shut The Fuck Up!!!!!!!!!!" He screamed. The knife came down so fast. I screamed in pai-

Flashback Interrupted!

A knock came on the door. I jumped up from my bad. My tank top slid down, back over my flat stomach. I walked over towards the door. I didn't notice I was trembling till I pressed myself against the door. "Who-who is it?" I asked, trying to get my voice even. "Logan!" 

 I opened the door slowly and poked my head outside. Logan stood in front on me smiling. "May I come in?" He asked. "Oh....uh...sure." I said opening up the door. I scratched my hair a little to get my brain back in order. He walked in settling himself in my comfy bed. "So...what did you need?" He asked, eyeing my clothes. I looked down confused, then remembered I was wearing a white tank top, jean shortie shorts, and socks. I blushed at my revealing 'apples'. "Um...I'm going to....change." I gave a quick have a drink and relax! smile and went into my room.

I put on my I Love Elmo tee, gray sweat pants that went above the knee, and my white socks. Talk about comfy. I walked out to see Logan flipping through channels on the tv. I snuggled into him for who knows why. He seemed surprised in my sudden action. But he just put his arm around me and pulled me close. Then I realized I was trying to bury away the bad memories into Logan. I snuggled closer. "So what's the problem." Logan asked. He turned the tv off and put both arms around me. "I...um....Logan." I started.

Gosh why was he so nice and sweet!? I could tell he liked me but, I didn't really feel the same way. I dunno, he was really cute. I just...I have no idea why?......I looked up at him. I buried my head into him even more then ever. I blew out a sigh. I couldn't hurt him. Then Kendall, James, AND Logan would hate me. Or just not want to talk to me. Will Carlos be next? The same thing happened where I lived. My second boyfriend, Brock and my friend, Dra- "Well....?" Logan interrupted my thoughts. I started to shiver uncontrollably.

"Oh no your cold! Let's get under the covers." I looked up at him knowingly. He blushed like a tomato. "No-not like that!" He stammered. I laughed lightly, trying to relieve the stress and, pulled my Indian blanket under the both of us. "If I need to stay warm we need to snuggle closer." I exclaimed, wanting the warmth of Logan again. He pulled me so close, I could feel his heart beat at rapid speed. Could he feel mine?

I smiled up at him. He smiled down at me. My brain suddenly felt hazy. My eyes started to droop. I was starting to get sleepy! Logan rapped his arms around me again. This time, tighter. I pressed my chest against his. I was about to drift asleep when something sticked me in my leg. My eyes snapped open, alarmed. Logan was now covering his 'you know what'. I jumped out of bed. "Logan, please tell me that was your phone." I asked. His eyes widened in surprise.

After a moment of complete stare down I started to fold the Indian blanket, still keeping an eye on Logan. He was blushing again. "Um...I...should probably..." He started. "Go?" I interrupted, raising an eyebrow suggestively. "Ya!" He said backing up. I came towards him. I reached him, making him back into the door. "Um..." He started. I pressed my body against his and gave him a hug. A hug. After a minute he hugged back. His 'phone' went back into his pants and I gave a more reassuring hug.

We spread apart. The moment was just right. Alone. No one to bother us. I leaned in, he leaned, I closed my lids slowly, and....we kissed! No interruptions! We really started to get into it. Hopefully not too into it. We rapped our arms around each other and, somehow, made it to my bed. So many emotions were running through my head as he felt up and down my curves. All the scars on my body were gone, they were replaced with I Heart Logan! icons everywhere. And that wasn't it. On the inside, my brain switched to Logan pictures everywhere!

After a minute of just kissing we both came up for air. I noticed my shirt was off and my pants were slipping off. Logan, who was hovering over me, had no shirt, and his jeans were showing off his plaid boxers. I wanted to see more! But I knew that taking it fast led to pregnant teens, and unwanted baby daddies. So I held off. We breathed heavily. We twisted so now I was on top, so Logan didn't have to crush me. I layed my head on his chest just tracing his six pack abs with my finger.

He started to shiver under my touch. I smiled with pleasure as he began rubbing at my c-cups. Yea they were big. Gave people a pretty good show when I'm in a swimsuit. After a minute of rubbing, touching, and kissing. We got up to get back into the bed with our pj's. Yea, he had pj's over here. Which was just a t-shirt and boxers. Me in my t-shirt and shortie shorts. I was pretty comfortable. I looked at the time to see it was 6:00 in the evening.

We just watched tv and snuggled. Ohand exchanging kisses here and there :3. A biting feeling was in the back of my brain saying, 'What about Kendall? What about the boys???!!!' My Logan brain said, 'They were the past, Logan is the future!' I like Logan brain better, it was free and in love. Wait love? Maybe....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you expect that? Bet not. Haha! I finshed this before my family got here! Took over an hour!