You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [44]

Wattpad's been going crazy lately. I'm thinking updates, right? Well I made a banner for my story while wattpad wasn't working. Also played alot of Home Sheep Home. ;)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I had a life, but school ate it.

January 17, 7:23 AM, John Elk High School

"Ugh, why does school have to start so early!" A certain redhead asked aloud.

"Early? It's January. It's late." A nerd told her.

The redhead stared on at this "nerd's" brown curly hair, bored brown eyes, and small unamused frown on his sarcastic face. "Oh, because you're so smart." She stupidly yet sarcastically replied back.

"HEY," A buff blonde walked up to the two, "This guy messin' with you?"

To the nerd, otherwise known as Noah, Derek was a thick headed blonde jock. His face was always looking swollen which only added to the swolleness with his red face all the time. He always had a tight grin on his face, who would ever date that? Oh wait, Noah knows, the redhead.

"Yes he was." She batted her long (natural) eyelashes at him.

Noah rolled his eyes.

"HEY!" He turned to the sarcastic know-it-all. "Leave the lady alone!" He deep voice rang in the bookworm's sensitive ears.

"Fine. I'll also leave the redhead alone." He said.

Derek was about to reply back but Noah was already gone.

John Elk High School: 8:03 AM

Social Studies

"My name is Ms. Doodah. If it's to hard to pronounce, call me Ms. D." Sighed a bored old lady.

"How about Miss Doodoo?" A voice from the back asked sarcastically.

The whole class erupted into laughter besides, Julie, Logan, and a curly haired boy who the two teens didn't get to meet.

Julie had nicknamed him, Curls. Logan thought his names was Heath so he called him that.

The frail old lady rolled her cold blue eyes. "No. Only D or Doodah." Came from her thin, chapped lips.

Ms. Doodah had been teaching since she was 27. She wasn't always so cold or bored. Her short cropped grey hair was tangled. Otherwise known as bedheaded hair. She wore green shorts, showing off her droopy skin also on her arms. Which was revealed by a button up t-shirt. Her shoes were very ugly to every student who passed by her. She was short, maybe 5'2.

"Oh, that's cool." The same person said. Julie had learned his name was Zack. He had red hair, freckles, and hazel eyes. He sat in the way back with all his followers.

Julie had developed a tiny crush on him ever since he picked up her books when they fell from her shaking hands.

Logan on the other hand, loathed this guy. He thought he wasn't funny, not even a little bit. He found in to be 'a waste of God's creation'.

"Bet is is." Ms D quirked a thin eyebrow.

"You know it." Zack quirked back. The whole class then laughed besides Logan and "Heath".

Today was going to be a long day... Logan thought to himself.

John Elk High School: 8:55 AM

Gym - 3rd period

"Since this is the first day of this," The gym coach put his hands in the air," beautiful new school, we're gonna play some old fashioned dodge ball. Boys against girls!" He blew a whistles, letting a scrawny blonde come to the center of the gym floor, putting different colored dodge balls on the half court line.

When he was finished, he stalked off in a very angry manner.

"Begin!" And the whistle blew loud.

Boys and girls ran to the middle, hoping to grab a ball before the other got it.

The guys had most of the balls because half of the girls didn't want to get their hair wet.

Just to sum it all up - Boys: 6 wins Girls: 0 wins

How did these guys get so many wins in under 90 minutes? It's called, the-girls-don't-know-how-to-play-dodge-ball.

Chemistry - 4th period

Julie and Ailey sat next to each other in said 4th period. At one point in class, Julie leaned over to whipser in Ailey's ear. "So it's morning sickness?"

Ailey gulped and nodded.

"Wait." Julie put a finger to her lips. "Didn't you in James...do it?"

Ailey's face grew red with embarrassment. "You're pregnant!" A surprised Julie whisper-asked.

Well she thought she was quiet about it. "Shush Miss Rocque. Daughter of Gustavo Rocque." Smirked the Chemistry teacher.

Julie squinted and gave a sarcastic half smile.

The whole class stared at Ailey in disgust. One even whispered, "Dirty whore. What ever happened to marriage before sex?"

The guy next to her whispered, "You mean, sex before marriage?"

"Righ- Wait a minute!"

The class burst out laughing. Zack had made the female know-it-all, not know it all.

-Ha! Cliche right? Well let's make it even more cliche. Yay!-

Ailey burst into tears and ran out the room.

"Miss Porter you get back here this instant!" Mrs. Newton shouted as she shuffled out the room after the crying teen.

Julie looked at the door in concern.

Lunch - 5th period

"Sit with me Jamie!"

"Owen, he's already at McHonalds!"

"Shut the fuck up you motherfuckin' bitchy little-"

These conversations flowed through one ear and out the other to the reader.

Noah sighed. Getting deep into his books was his favorite time of the day. Which seemed to be whenever he could be possibly free.

He nonchalantly took bites of his chips. Not knowing that a certain crazy girl was watching him. I bet you're wondering why I'm putting all these new characters in. Well, I don't know. It's seems fun, no?

"Oooooh Noah!" Came a sing-song voice from above his oak tree. Noah groaned and sat his book beside him. He knew what was going to happen next. He sniffed the air. Lizzy was near.

Now who is Lizzy? A stalker ex-girlfriend of Noah's?

Nope. A crazy purple and blue haired girl who was insane. Otherwise known as Lizzy.

"Hey Noah!" She shouted as she fell from the tree, onto Noah's lap.

He sighed. "Hi Lizzy. Can you get off me."

"Of course!" She sat right on Noah's, How To Read How To Books, book.

Noah groaned in annoyance.

"Feelin' down?" She asked, oblivious to his irritated face. "You have no idea."