You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [29]

Omg! Almost to chapter 30 :O! And no review :\. On with the story :)!

---------------------------------------------

.:Change:.

Malorie's Pov

Suffer the consequences . Suffer the consequences. Suffer the consequences . Suffer the consequences.

"Okaay I get it!" I whined out loud. Wrong thing to say in public, Malorie!

I giggled nervously as several faces turned to see where the noise came from. Then I smirked.

Time to have some fun.

I played iSpy with myself to spot a boy to hang with. And right at that moment, James came walking from the revolving door as if Gawd influenced him to do so. The perfect plan came to me, to bring the peasant down.

"Oh James!" I sing-songed as I swung my not-really-there hips towards the male model.

"Yeah?"

"Oh nothing just thought," I paused to add tension. "have you heard about Julie?" I whispered.

"No. Wait, what's going on?" James widened his eyes. Why couldn't a guy go gaga over me like he is, over Julie?

I lead him to my spot on the Palm Woods couch.

"It's really important that you know since she did tell...everyone." I lowered my eyes. "Well, except you."

I peeked up a little to see his reaction. Confusion.

Perfect.

"Did she tell you?"

"Uh...um, no." He flexed his muscles. Probably out of habit.

"Oh, well I'll tell you." I took a breath of air.

"Julie. Oh Julie, Julie, Julie." I shook my head back and forth.

He tapped his fingers on his leg. Just what I wanted, anxiousness and impatience. I held back another smirk.

"She's," I sniffed for emphasis. "Getting in bed with guys." I looked at him in fake pity. As if Julie is lezbo! I'm so glad gay marriage is illegal! (I'm no homophobic but I wanted Malorie's character be a homophobe like Mercedes. Hey, maybe they'll be friends :P)

"WHAT?!" James face turned red and he automatically stood. I looked down and smiled evilly before forcing a tear to roll down my face before looking up again.

"I know it's hard to believe but..." I let my voice trail off.

"I-I-I don't believe you." He tried to regain his cool but it didn't look like it was gonna happen.

"Why should I believe you?" He glared at me.

"Bloody hell!" I jumped up and faked surprise. "I could've told anyone this, but no! I told you!" I pointed a manicured finger. I stopped to admire it for the seventh time that day but quickly got back into action.

He sighed and sat back down. I sat down too and put a hand on his shuddering back. "Don't worry," I smirked. "You have me."

"What?" He looked up. His face was red and he had wet eyes. I heard footsteps. I smiled warmly before grabbing the back of his neck and crushing my lips to his.

I forced my tongue through his closed lips. After a while, he started to respond and we were making out! Me. Malorie Flynn, is making out with the hottest guy in the room! In the city! In the country!