You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [18]

.:Surprise:.

Airport

Julie's Pov

"See you soon Jewls." My Dad embraced me in a tight hug. "See Dad, I told you, you could still hug like old times." I smiled. He smiled back. Ding.......Ding. "The flight to Chicago, Illinois is now boarding, the flight to Chicago, Illinois is now boarding." Said the lady at the front desk.

"That's me." I smiled, sadly because I wasn't going to see him for so long, and happy because I was going to see my Mom again. "Jewls," He gripped my shoulders. I stared at him innocently.

 "Say hi to your Mom for me." He let go. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"That's it?" I asked hesitantly.

"Yep."

I cautiously walked towards the plane, wondering if he was going to say I love you....

"Oh, Jewls!" He called.

I turned around, full of joy. "Come closer." He said.

We both knew what was coming next. Ding.....Ding! We grabbed each other into another hug. This time with all the love we could say between a hug that a person would just say is just a hug. But to me and my Dad, a hug meant 'I Love You'.

I smiled walking to the door, still smiling while boarding plane, and even smiled as my plane took off and my Dad stood on his limo waving. I waved back.

"Is that your Dad?" Asked a gawking 5 year old. I nodded. "You have a cool Dad." He smiled up at me.

"He is pretty cool, isn't he?"

--------------------------------------------

"Hey, wake up, miss? It's time to leave. Miss?"

I brought my hand to my face and started rubbing. I opened both of my eyes to see an elderly lady peering over me with her green cat eyes. "Welcome to Chicago." She beamed down at me.

I sat up and noticed only a few people were on the plane who were probably going somewhere else.

"Okay." I mumbled as I unbuckled my seat belt, got my carry-on, and walked off the plane.

I went to baggage claim and took my bags so I could go pee. I never pee on planes. After feeling refreshed I went to a nearby McDonald's and ate till my stomach was full.

"Julie!" Shrieked a voice.

I looked up to see a guy running towards me. Specifically my first boyfriend who turned out, is gay in his skinny jeans, white t-shirt, and gray aeropostle jacket. He stayed true to his dirty blonde hair and his snake bites. "Mickey!" I shouted back. I stood up in glee and ran to him.

When we got closer we opened our arms and gave each other a hug. We let go. "Look at you!" I exclaimed.

"Look at you! You look hot!"

I giggled. "Thanks Mick, where's Ailey?" I asked referring to his twin sister and, my previous best friend before I moved. "Ugh she's sick....sick of love." He sighed exasperated. We both walked back over to my table.

"Is it Nick again?" I asked in a hush tone.

"Who else? Of course!" He said in a 'duh' tone. "That jerk!" I gasped. Nick was Ailey's long-term boyfriend. He constantly cheated on her and even got a girl pregnant. Yet, she still stays with him. They've dated for 2 years.

"I just want to beat the crap out of him." He grumbled as we walked out the door.

"Again, you want to beat him up again." I corrected, recalling the first time Nick cheated on Ailey.