You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [46]

Countdown to four more chapters! Four...more...chapters!! Finally :D!

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

May 15, 10 AM, Rocque Records

"I now crown Big Time Rush, big time gone." Gustavo joked.

"Come on Gustavo!" Carlos whined.

"Yeah, where's our big surprise?" Kendall asked.

Gustavo had promised the boy band a secret surprise after they graduated and become adults. Look how that turned out...

"What's the surprise!" James squealed like a little boy.

Julie, Kelly, and Charlotte had to laugh at the boy's child-like behaviour.

"Fine." Gustavo lowered his tone to boredom. "One of you will marry my daughter."

"WHAT!?"

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Ooh, I left you guys with a cliffhanger. Mwuhaha!

Just kidding...on with the story.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

May 15, 12 PM, Guy's Hotel Room

"I already have a girlfriend." James declared with uncertainty.

"I'm gay." Kendall proclaimed.

"I gave Jocelyn a promise ring!" Carlos nervously added.

"I...don't have a girlfriend." Logan said with a bit enthusiasm at the thought of spending his life with Julie. He wasn't ready to marry yet. But he loved Julie just enough.

"Then, Logan will marry Julie." Kendall said.

"Wait!" James and Carlos said in unison.

"What?"

"Why does he have to marry her?" Carlos asked.

"You gave a promise ring to Jocelyn, remember?" Kendall said in a baby voice.

"And what about you?" Kendall turned to James. "You have a girlfriend who you had a baby with."

James looked down in shame.

"Then it's official. I'm marrying Julie." Logan said.

"Wait!"

May 15, 12:35 PM, Julie's Room

"I know Ailey, it totally sucks." Julie said into her phone.

"Did James speak up about marrying you?" Ailey asked on the other end.

"No. As soon as the news was brought out, everyone left."

"Oh." Ailey sounded relieved. "Good, James's mom made James give me a promise ring." Ailey sounded like she was rolling her eyes.

"Carlos gave one to Jocelyn." Julie said.

"He shouldn't have. I predict their relationship will fall before she gets to Harvard." Ailey said.

"True."

May 21, 7 PM, New York Airport

"New York!" Julie gasped.

"The Big Apple." Kendall said just below a whisper.

(Logan had decided not to come).

"Welcome to New York!" Jacob shouted as he slid his way over to the memerized twosome.

"Jacob!" Kendall and Julie shouted together. After a group hug, a bus ride, a quick tour, and unpacking, the three made their way over to where Jacob's band play.

"I get to see the drummer in person!" Julie clapped her hands.

"You'll like him alot." Jacob nodded his head as they entered a big building.

The building was very business like. It seemed like so many things were inside. Like donut shops, work areas, and places to hang.

They went inside an elevator which led them up to the 18th floor. Their was 36 floors in counting. Thirty-six floors!!!

                         **************************************************************

"This is Erik." Jacob pointed at a brunette holding a base guitar. His flat messy hair fell just above his eyebrows. He had pretty forest green eyes. Erik was tall and thin.

"Peter." A black haired guy with 3D glasses on sat next to a large sound system. He was also tall and thin. Also, dark brown eyes that Julie was starting to get attracted to. "Justin....Bieber." The blonde flashed the bird at Jacob who laughed in return. "Just kidding, that's Justin."

Justin turned away which made his blonde hair swish around. His eyes were a deep blue. Once again, tall and...thin.

"Last, but not least." Jacob turned to me. "Mickey."

"Hey babe." A deep voice said. A very familiar, sexy voice.

Julie looked up into the eyes on the drummer. Also known as, Julie's ex-boyfriend, her bestfriend's twin brother, and the guy who stole her virginity.

May 21, 2 PM, LA, California

"Carlos! I dropped my promise ring in the toilet!" Jocelyn screamed into the phone.

Carlos sighed on the other end. "Looks like we can't be together anymore."

"What!? Why?! I-I-I can get it out...bu-but I have to go through my nu-number two bus-business. Just please don't leave me!" Jocelyn cried.

Carlos rolled his eyes, but he had a heart. "We're through." And he hanged up.

             Indiana

"So, my brother, Mickey... is Jacob's drummer?"

"Yes! And he keeps trying to talk to me! I'm sitting in the girl's bathroom right now." Julie said.

"Oh Julie!" A sing-song voice could be heard in the background. "Gotta go!" Julie whispered.

"Bu-!"

But Julie had already hung up. "James." Ailey called as she hanged up the phone.

"Ailey." James said while running into the kitchen area. "Do you plan on going to college?"

"Yes. Are you?" James said with an agitated voice.

"No. I didn't even get my high school diploma." Ailey pouted at the memory of her dropping out of school for Liam.

"Then go back to high school and finish your senior year." James suggested.

"And graduate with the juniors!? Thanks, but no thanks."