You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [19]

.:New Pov:.

Palm Woods Park 

Secret Pov

Did she know I was thinking of her? Was she thinking of me? Was she eating a corn dog? I smiled helplessly at the sky, asking why I loved Julie so much? Was it:

A. She liked corn dogs?

B. She was gorgeous?

C. She gets me?

Or...

D. She was different from other girls? Check!

"What are you thinking of?" Asked a girl to my right.

She had curly brown hair, brown eyes, and fair skin. She wore a plain purple t-shirt, dark blue carpi's, and white sandals. I smiled. "A girl."

"Me?" She squealed with unexpected delight.

"Um....," I said, not really knowing how to respond.

"Of course I'll kiss you!" She grabbed my face and kissed with so much urgency that it was making me loose air faster. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!" I managed to say with her tongue slobbering in my mouth.

She finally let go and looked down sheepishly. My eyes begged for a reason of why she kissed me.

"Sorry, I got too excited." She giggled nervously.

"Want some?" She held out a plastic baggie full of oily looking gummy worms.

Trying not to be mean, I dug in and pulled out a limp green one. I set it on my tongue and slowly chewed the disgusting gummy. She grinned at my 'I just sucked a lemon' face, hopefully looking for signs of liking the candy.

"Mmm." I smiled through gritted teeth. She smiled out of satisfaction.

"Let's hang out! We can be great friends....soon...more then friends." She whispered in my ear. And at that moment I saw the true beauty in this strange girl. She had cute potential.

"Sure, that would be great."

We smiled at each other for a while. "Oh! I forgot to tell you my name, Alexis." She held out her hand for a shake. "Carlos. I took my hand in hers and we shook. And for some reason I couldn't let go.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay this is short but it's really important in the story! So tell me, which person do you think I was writing as their point of view? Cammie? Kendall? Carlos? Logan? James? Chris? Christian? Kristen? Gustavo? Kelly? Please guess I wanna here your guesses and your feedback! Lalala it's 12:40 a.m. here and I'm so tired but last chapter for right now. Next on is at the sleepover. Okay long note but anyways you know the drill ;]!