You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [6]

Aww what happened to my fans? I thought making a story got more views as you go along but now....none. What's going on? The next chapter won't come out till I at least 5 votes and 2 comments from different people. Your in for a surprise >:D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sorry Julie." Murmured James who was next to me. "Ya, at least we're all together!" Exclaimed Carlos who was on my other side. "Shut up all of you!" Shouted Joey. I sighed. James and Carlos sighed to. Logan was in the corner with Kendall who were both untied and sitting on the chairs and pity glancing at us. "Why do you want to do this to us?" I asked, scared of her reaction. She glared down at me. "Because, Ju-lie, ever since you got here me and Kendall don't get to spend any time together! So why not just lock you up? I see the way Kendall looks at you, he you used to look at me like that." She sniffed. "I love him more then you could ever love him." She stopped to glare at Kendall. "But if I can't have happiness, then you shouldn't get it either." She stopped pacing. And walked over to Drake. She grabbed his face and kissed him! Long and hard. I looked away.

Kendall stared in shock. Then she finally let go of her monster grip on him. Drake smirked. Joey smiled. "They are made for each other." I said under my breath. Kendall's mouth dropped. Joey turned towards him. "We're. Done. Now get out! All of you! And if you tell anyone.....you know what will happen." She glared while Drake untied us. As soon as we were free we ran like there was a pack of wild animals behind us. We ran and ran and ran. Till we were in my room. I locked the door as if Drake could be on the other side of the door. "Kendall, man, are you ok?" Asked James. Kendall sat on my bed, put his hand on his face, and rocked in fetal position. Carlos and Logan sighed rather loudly. "I-I gotta go pee!" I exclaimed slipping out of the room.

Kendall's Pov

(Later)

I layed down on Julie's bed while my friends went out the door. Julie finally came back with whatever she made for drinking. I took a sip. It tasted like black coffee. I spit it back into the cup. "Ewww! What is this?" I exclaimed. "Green tea." She replied innocently. "No! This is black coffee!" I yelled. I single tear rolled down her face then she frowned. Then bawled out crying. I watched her cry for a few seconds just watching the tears fall down her beautiful cheek bones. I sat up and pulled her onto my lap. "Don't cry." I whispered. She looked at me. I looked at her. I leaned in. She leaned in. I closed my lids. She closed her lids. Her lips brushed up against mine. And....."Hey guys! You- oh whoa no!" Yelled Carlos.

Julie jumped from my lap and gracefully landed on her feet. I looked up to see Carlos, Logan, and James glaring at me. "Hey guys, were you going to say something?" Julie asked innocently. Carlos, James, and Logan blinked once then, smiled at Julie. "Ya, do you want to swim with us?" Asked Logan. "Sure! I'll wear my yellow bikini! Meet you guys there?" She asked. They all nodded. "Come on Kendall." James exclaimed. It was obvious they weren't going to take no for an answer because, they walked out. I sighed in defeat and followed them out.

Julie's Pov

I looked at myself in my bikini and frowned. Why didn't I feel a spark on my lips after we kissed. I sighed. He's not the one. I combed my hair and put it into a neat high pony. I grabbed my beach bag which is filled with pool stuff and walked outside. When I got to the lobby I felt heat on my arms. I looked down at my arms and there was nothing. Weird. "Hey Julie!" Shouted Carlos from the elevator that was opening. I smiled and did a single wave. They filed out the elevator and off we were to the pool. We talked, ate pizza, played video games, and had pool fun. I did all this without even staring at Kendall. Ok maybe once or twice I looked but who wouldn't? He was yummylicious!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know green tea doesn't taste like black coffee and I don't even know if Kendall likes black coffee. But hey! This is fiction :)