You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [3]

Sorry for the two week wait but I had it but then it made me start over ;(. Enough with my blapper! Here it is!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------In Julie's Suite

Julie's Pov

"Where do you want your bags?" Asked James. "Uh I dunno put it over there." I said before pointing at the cream colored three-person couch next to the giant flat screen on the wall. "Julie I'm wanting to seriously stay here all day!" Carlos said from the back room. We all went into the room he was in to see it was my room (I'm guessing) that had a queen sized bed, zebra print comforter with different color paint splatters, and (another) flat screen tv in it. The small table below it held xbox and a video gamers dream to have. A bunch of video games. "Same here!" Exclaimed Kendall. He plopped himself down on the couch that was in front of my bed. James and Carlos joined Kendall on the couch and started playing the video games.

I was suddenly aware that Logan was standing right next to me. Looking at me with admiration. I shifted my body towards him. "Um.." I started. "How do you like it here so far?" He blurted. It took me a second to respond. "Um, erm, it's hot." I tried to sound normal as possible. But how could you not? He's like the second cutest guy in the band! Julie personally liked Carlos best because of his hyperness. But thought of him like a brother already. He laughed lightly. "Ya, maybe you could go swimming with us in a minute?" He asked while tilting his head slightly. "Ya know, when there done." He gestured to the three boys in an intense game of Mario Carts. (On the Wii of course).

"Sure!" I said quickly. "Ok,see ya later," He started, "Lets go guys Julie's going to the pool with us!" He finished then raced out the room. The three quickly bolted for the door at the same time making them knock there heads against each other in the doorway. I chuckled. Boys, I thought. They all got up again, this time slower. Then running out the door and shouting, "Bye Julie!". I smiled and closed the door behind them. I changed into my blue and white striped bikini, matching flip flops, white shorts, and a blue and white striped aeropstalebag filled with my phone, taser (don't ask), wallet, and a magazine. I wasn't really a prep type but I forgot my other bags at home.

On my way out I thought to myself. Why couldn't I stay at my dad's house. If I have to live in a hotel for a whole year then he has another thing coming! I hope I don't have to use my taser again. I shuddered as the memories came flooding back in that she desperately wanted to close up. It all started in 9th grade on the last day of school. I was walking home from the last day of school when my best guy friend appears from an alley that I walk past. He has the look of lust in his eyes. His name is Drake and he was two years older then me.

Flashback

"Hey Drake!" I called. His eyes widened when he saw me. His face darkened as did his eyes. I couldn't quiet figure out if something bad was going to happen to me. I only knew Drake for a week since he just moved here but he seemed nice so I felt compelled to be friends with him. I was very naive back then. "Hi Julie, what are you doing over here in downtown?" He asked. I gulped. His voice was different. Like when the stupid girl answers her phone at night and there's a creepy voice on the other end. "Going to visit my dad before he goes back to Hollywood." I said cheerfully. "Cool, so before you go can I show you something?" He asked while beckoning me over to the alley. I followed like the stupid girl I used to be.

When we got there it was darker in the area. I wasn't looking at my surroundings until he pointed to a girl who had blood stained and layed unconscious in the dumpster. "Ha ha ha! Stupid girl had the nerve to say she didn't love me and cheated on me." He said bitterly. I was shocked. "Y-you didn't k-k-kill her d-did you?" I stuttered. "Hell ya I killed her!" He shouted. His voice cracked at the end. He stroked her short light brown hair with blood stains. I stood frozen in place. He turned to glare at me. "You won't-"

Flashback Interrupted!

"Julie ready to go to the pool?" Shouted Carlos from in front of me. "Uh ya ya." I said now noticing I just got off a elevator. "What's wrong you've been walking around the hotel and staring into place." Exclaimed Logan. "Ya like a zombie!" Added Carlos. "Sorry day dream walk." I blurted out. "Uh ok. Who's up for swimming!" Shouted James. Before anyone could reply we all jumped into the pool at the same time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok who was shaking throughout the flashback? I kinda was but honestly. This flashback was off the top of my head. Anyways...stay tuned and find out what the rest of Julie's nightmare is! Thnx for the support! Rate, Message, Fan me? I'd love it and read your stories in return. But not if you don't message me or rate this. Starting now! Drake in the picture ;D!