Strange Meetings in Walmart

Hey there, I've decided to write another story now too! Hopefully this will be good.

Cover was made by CrumbledCookies

I love it so much thank you!

__________________________

Chapter 1- Do we have to go there?

     I just woke up. I'm sure I must be a complete mess now. I get up and change into some dark skinny jeans and a white v-neck shirt.

      I go to the bathroom and begin my morning routine.

     Ugh just looking at my hair, I know it's going to be hard at taming it. Oh well, no such luck for me.

     It was actually pretty easy brushing my hair. I decide to leave my hair down.

    I look into the mirror to make sure I looked okay. My striking emerald green eyes stared back. I loved my long brown hair and I rather liked my 5'9 height. I smiled at how I look today and put on my worn out converse.

     I headed down stairs to meet up with the rest of the foster kids. That's right I'm an orphan. My parent left me, I was un-wanted as a baby. It's an extremely sensitive topic for me.

    "Hey Ellie, what's up?"

    "Oh hey James. Not much, I just woke up. Have you guys eaten yet?" I squinted my eyes at him. James has a mix of brown and red hair and emerald green eyes that tend to change color sometimes. James loves to tease me and sometimes he goes to far.

     "I can tell you just woke up actually, your a mess. Yeah we ate breakfast, there's some left over pancakes on the island." He smiled his mischievous smile at me.

     I nodded and walked to the kitchen. I sat down on the island and began to eat the warm pancakes. Whoops almost forgot the syrup. I poured syrup on the pancakes.

    "Mmm." I moaned at how good it tasted. I closed my eyes to savor the sweet taste.

     "Oh your moaning and I haven't even done anything yet." I looked up to see James again and this time he was smirking yet I could make out a light blush.

     "You know you love it."I smiled at him innocently and put my plates in the sink.

   I walked back into the living room and saw Mae.

     "Hey Mae watcha doin?" I smiled down at her.

   "I'm coloring butterflies!" Mae Said excitedly.

     "Are you coloring inside the lines at least?" She nodded and kept coloring although I could see she wasn't.

     "James! Where are Phil and Chris at?"

     "Oh they went out and decided to take Hayden with them. Phil and Christina said we could go out we just have to take everyone else." James said walking in to the living room. He plopped himself on the couch.

     "Okay then." I walked upstairs and made my way to the others room.

     There are about 8 or 10 different people with us here of all different ages. But me, James, Gwen and Hayden are the oldest at 16.

     I made my way to the first room. The twins.

     "Hey Avery, Alice you guys want to go out?"

      Avery jumped up. "Yes I am sooo bored!" She's the more excited one.

     I looked at Alice and gave her a questioning look.