Brothers

Hellooooo

So for anyone who didn't know, the story is now in the month of march when it's getting warmer and warmer since its spring. Just wanted to inform you, incase you didn't know.....

>>>>>>> Jace and Cole on the side!! closest once again!

__________________________

Recap-

"Ellie? You're my brothers girlfriend?"

"Yes, yes I am Cole."

Chapter 15- Brothers

"Ellie I didn't know that you're my brothers awesome girlfriend." Cole said after I answered him.

"I didn't know that you're his brother!"

"Touché."

I chuckled and Jace looked at confused and suspiciously.

"You know each other?" Jace asked me and Cole.

"Yup" I said popping the 'p' while Cole just nodded.

"Didn't see that one coming.. Do you know that he's my twin brother too?" My mouth hung open. My gosh. That's not true. I mean I can see a lot of resemblance it's just that By looking at them both Cole is a little more pale and his eyes are grey-blue while Jace is more tan and has golden eyes. Jace had darker hair while Cole's hair is much lighter. Not only that but they have different personalities too.

"I didn't know you were twins."

"Oh, well now you know."

"Wait a minute. Does that mean my boss Eleanor is your aunt?"

"Yeah." Cole said while nodding.

"Which reminds me. Jace, aunt Eleanor is going to come late tonight." Jace nodded like it was a casual thing.

"I know she called earlier. Anyone hungry?" Jace asked out of no where.

Everyone nodded including me. I mean come on I haven't eaten since lunch and it's getting dark now.

"Follow me, I made rice and barbecue ribs." Jace told everyone. Emma shouted happily and pulled me with her. Well more like dragged me.

We all sat down ready to. I have to admit the food smells amazing and mouth watering. A delicious plate of rice and barbecue ribs was placed in front of me.

"Wow you made this?" I asked Jace completely surprised. I can't even make rice or boil eggs without starting a fire or burning something real bad. Thats why Hayden, or Christina have to supervise me. So in other words I'm not meant to cook.

"Sure did. Just for you too! If not Brit would've had to cook." He sent me a charming smile and I felt special. Just for me.

"I LOVE JACE'S COOOKING!!" Emma yelled excitedly already eating.

"So do I, it taste better than Brits half good food." Cole said eating as well. Brit rolled her eyes.

"You LOVE my food!" Brit said. Cole made a chocking noise with the food in his mouth.

"Well seems like someone can't admit things all that well." I said which caused Darren and jace to chuckle.

"HEY! I can admit things and I have no problem doing so!" Cole exclaimed faking hurt.

"How about that time mom got you that really hideous sweater for Christmas while we got exactly what we wanted and you didn't." Brit said and Jace laughed no longer holding the laughter in any more.