Shouldnt have left

Chapter 32- Shouldn't Have Left

"Princess I told you I'd come back." Jace told me grinning.

"Yeah, you did." I said and stepped out of his arms and took a step back.

I took in Jace's appearance and smiled.

"You have glasses now? And you cut you're hair?!" I asked him smiling. Jace's hair no longer covered his eyes but stopped right above his eyes.

"Yes I did!" He exclaimed happily.

My eyes widened as my brain finally processed that Jace is back and in front of me.

"Jace!" I exclaimed my face breaking out into a grin. I jumped on Jace and wrapped my arms around him. Jace wrapped his arms around me and spun me around. I took in his scent and my smile grew.

"I missed you!" Jace said an I chuckled.

"How could you not?" I asked playfully.

"This was more of the hi I expected from you not a what are you doing here." Jace said and I laughed.

"So who's CC?" Jace ask me jealousy in his eyes.

"Oh it's-" I was cut off by Cole.

"Kitten, come here please." Cole asked me his eyes pleading. I nodded and practically ran to Cole. I ran into his arms wrapping my arms around him.

"Cole, why is he here?" I asked Cole in his ear. He shrugged and kissed me cheek.

"He showed up at the door just as I was about to leave and he decided to come along." Cole answered shrugging. I let go of Cole and held his hand walking to Jace. Jace glared at our intwined hands and glanced at me before glaring at Cole.

"Soo, I was planning on taking us to get a massage. You fancy?" I ask them.

"Hell yes!" Cole yelled smiling ecstatically like a little kid.

"That'd be good." Jace said and they followed me to get our massage.

"That hit the spot." Cole said happily stretching his arms.

I smiled and hit his stomach gently.

"What this spot?" I said and he chuckled.

"No this one." Cole said before leaning in and biting on my ear. I squeaked and push him away. We stare at each other and start laughing.

"I think you guys got even more weird since I left."Jace mumbled and I laughed.

"The massage wasn't all though." I tell them and they look at me with wide eyes.

"What else is there?" Jace asks me and I shrugged.

"Dinner." I reply and smile at them leading the way to Plum and Sugar.

"I'm not letting you pay for dinner." Cole says and I narrow my eyes at him.

"Why not?" I ask and he shrugs.

"I'm a gentleman so I'm paying." Cole said in a voice saying its final. I glared at him and crossed my arms.

"Fine.." I mumbled glaring at him. We'll see...

"Wait, gentlemen?" Jace asked.

"How about we talk about it at the table?" I asked and they nodded speeding up. I guess they really want to talk about this.

"Yeah I'm Ellie's gentleman." Was the first thing Cole said once we sat down.

"Since when?!" Jace asked his face incredulous.