Blue Moon Bracelet

Chapter 24- Blue Moon Bracelet

"Ellie, when Jace moves to England, are you guys going to break up or try long distance?" Cole asked me. Now that I think about it. Do I WANT that. Do I want to try the long distance relationship, and see if it works out? I think I do.

"I'm not sure yet, me and Jace haven't spoken about its so yeah..." I told Cole sitting next to him on the bleachers. We have gym now, and we decided not to participate today.

"What about you?" I asked him smiling.

"What about me?" Cole countered scratching his head.

"Your going to stay, right?" I needed to know. I couldn't stand to see them both leave. I already hate to see Jace go.

"Yeah, I recently moved with my aunt so my parents don't want me back for now. They've had enough of me." Cole told me laughing.

The bell rung and we stood up collecting our things.

~

"Hey there, lover boy." I told Jace happily poking him on the side.

"Hey princess." Jace said wrapping his arms around me.

"I was wondering if you wanted to come over?" Jace asked me and I smiled.

"Well, why can't you come over to mine?" I asked him.

"Cause I have something for you at my house.." Jace trailed off and I was immediately excited.

"Then we can go now!" I told Jace rushing him out of school and to his car.

"Calm down princess!" Jace said laughing, he stopped and began walking in a slow pace. FINE! It doesn't matter I can wait... Maybe....

"Fine, I'm calm, now what?" I asked Jace trying to keep the smile off my face.

"Now we walk!" Jace said pointing towards the door. I giggled as we walked to his car.

I got in Jace's car and he began to drive. He held my hand with one hand and drove with the other. Jace stopped in front of his house an we got out. He placed his arm around my shoulder pulling me even closer to him.

"Your gift is in my room, I just hope you like it." Jace told me smiling happily. I smiled, i get happy seeing jace happy but a part of me is still sad to have him leave in two days.

"I hope so too!" I told him and he laughed.

"Well, here we are..." Jace said opening the door and stepping in.

"I can tell." I told Jace grinning widely, making him chuckle.

"I'll just be a minute while I find it..." Jace told me looking through his drawers and closet. I lay down on Jace's bed closing my eyes and I can relax.

The bed dips next to me and I scoot over as Jace sits down watching me. I feel his gaze on me and I smile. I open my eyes and sit up grinning.

"Open it." Jace said handing me a dark blue box. I carefully open the box to see a simply beautiful and gorgeous bracelet. The bracelet is blue and gold with a gold moon and star hanging the middle. I gasp at how beautiful the bracelet is. I gently touch the bracelet and take it out carefully.

"Jace, it's beautiful..." I trailed my face holding admiration.

"Only the best for you." Jace tells me helping me out the bracelet on. I lean forward and peck him on the lips.

"What, that's all I get?" Jace asked me smiling mischievously as I just blushed.

I looked into his eyes and putting my arms around his neck I pulled his face to mine planting little kisses on his cheeks and nose before crashing my lips to his. He wrapped his arms around me tightly pulling us even closer. He traced his tongue along my bottom lip and I opened my mouth feeling his tongue slip into my mouth massaging mine. He made a small moan in the back of his throat that drove me crazy. I sat myself on his lap and felt him get hard making me even hotter if possible. I managed to pull away for a few seconds.

"Better..." I asked him and he moaned nodding his head slightly.

Jace closed the distance between us bringing me in for another kiss. I nibbled his bottom lip and he opened his mouth allowing me to slip my tongue in. He moaned and pulled me tighter against him, moving his hands to my waist. He bent his head down kissing hungrily down my neck, I tipped my head back allowing him more access moaning as he licked round the tip of my ear sending a shot of pleasure through my body.

I pulled his shirt off him as I ran my hands over his chest and stomach. I gently pushed Jace back with me on top of him but I don't think he minded. He groaned and played with the hem of my shirt. I kissed down his jaw to Jace's neck making him moan. Jace capture my lips in an kiss full with such a passion. He pulled my shirt up and off me. Jace quickly turned us around, Jace on top of me and he started to unclasp my bra.

"Hey Jace, Brit to- OH MY GOD!" Darren yelled covering his eyes.

I hurriedly grabbed my shirt slipping it on and Jace laughed pecking my lips.

"Come down and LOCK YOUR DOOR NEXT TIME!" Darren finished his eye still covered, closing the door and rushing out.

"Great, now he ruined the moment." Jace said pouting with fake disappointment. Well, thats what I hope it is.

"Jace!" I exclaimed standing up.

"Put a shirt on!" I told him turning around. I don't think I can resist Jace without a shirt on. Especially with his perfectly sculpted chest. STOP! I have to stop thinking about it!

"Why, princess? Don't you like me this way?" Jace whispered in my ear placing his arms around my waist. He pulled me to his body holding me tightly.

"NO, I do it's just... Um... Well I doubt I can keep my hands off you like that." I murmured covering my red face with my hands. Gosh, I can't believe I'm admitting this!

"Really?! Well I'm glad because now I know I'm not the only one either. I can't keep my hands off you, period... Especially without YOUR shirt on!" Jace told me sounding happy. I bet he's just happy that I admitted to not being able to keep my hands off him without a shirt.

"Whatever." I said with a smile on my face.

_______________________________

Sorry I haven't posted in a while! I have wifi no, I'm using my friend and neighbors wifi! Yay! Anyways! Hope you like the chapter, don't forget to,

Comment,

Vote,

And

Fan!