First impresions

Recap-

"Crap!"

"Need some help?" I quickly turned around to see where the new voice came from. There was a boy around my age standing on the arch way. He has luscious, soft looking, black hair and grey-blue eyes with a pale almost tan complexion. He looks like he's about 6'2 and he's amazingly handsome.

Question is, who is he?

______________________________________________________________

Chapter 11- First impressions

"That'd be nice, thanks." I finally answered his question after just staring at him. He must think I'm weird now!

"Okay well first you might wanna turn that off." He said with an amused smile on his face.

"HOW!?!" He shook his head and walked to where I was standing. With a push of a button the stupid machine stopped spilling foam, hot water and making that annoying sound.

"I knew that." The mysterious boy chuckled at my response.

"Sure you did." He gave me a heart stopping smile.

He left to come back holding up a mop. I smiled at him innocently and he handed me the mop. We both began cleaning out the snack room until we finally finished.

"You're new here right?"

"Yeah, I guess you could kinda tell already." I heard him chuckle and I smiled.

"Then your Ellie right?" I nodded.

"That's me. Who are you anyways?" He opened his mouth to tell me but his phone rang.

He took out his phone to check a text.

"I have to go now, lunch is going to end soon so you better get back. See you around?" He sent me a dashing smile and walked out. I looked around and remembered he said lunch break ended. I quickly walked back to Eleanor's office.

I knocked on her door when I got there out of breath. She opened it happily.

"Oh good, your here, come in. I have to show you to someone." Eleanor told me as I stepped inside her big office. That boy from earlier is standing in Eleanor's office too.

"Ellie this is my nephew, Cole. Cole this is a new intern working here with you, Ellie." Cole and I nodded same time.

"Nice to meet you Ellie, I guess we're going to be working together a lot now."

"I guess we are, Cole." I smiled when I said his name. So Cole is Eleanor's nephew, that's nice.

"Ok, can you please go and do this for me. Cole can do most of the research since you're new, but you'll have to deliver and make copies of the papers he needs." Eleanor gave me and Cole a list to do. We nod and walk out of her office. Now to find room 4 to work with Cole.

~

That was sooooo tiring. The elevator dinged and I walked into the lobby. Cole was talking with the front desk man and I raised my eyebrow questioningly.

Cole looked over making eye contact with me for a few seconds. Not long after he's right next to me.

"Hey Ellie, are you walking home?"

"Yeah always do, why?" Cole shrugged.

"I just figured you'd be more of an expensive car person. " I gasped acting over dramatically.

"I would never!" I said in a high pitched voice. Cole chuckled.

"Well, do you want a ride?" I shrugged, I was kinda tired and a whole bunch lazy.

"Sure, why not?" I gave him a sweet smile.

"Follow me." I nodded and followed him outside and stopping in front of a SSC Ultimate Aero kind of like Jace's. Though Jace's was all black and Cole's is like a metallic blue.

"Nice car. I'm afraid I'm going to break it." Cole chuckled, which I think he's always doing around me.

"Don't worry." He opened the door for me and, I silently and carefully slipped in.

He ran his fingers through his hair when he was finally sitting on the drivers seat

"Where do you live?" I gave Cole the directions to my house and he nodded.

"I live by there actually." I gasped completely shocked about this.

"Really?"

"Yup. You know maybe I can drive you back and forth from work."

"That's actually sounds pretty good. I'd like that, thanks." I told him as I was getting out if the car. Wow we got here fast. Getting out I saw a bunch of activities outside.

Lucas an Dylan were playing around out front as Alice was reading aloud to Mae on the porch. Avery was running around in circles yelling as Gwen was sitting on the steps listening to music. James was laying on the ground staring at the sky and Hayden was nowhere in sight.

"Wow, this is your house every day."

"Most of the time." Cole laughed and looked completely an utterly happy.

"Good luck, must be tiring."

"Yup, and then with school and having to cook on top and now my internship too."

"What about your parents?" I could tell he regretted asking me. My face must've given my feelings away.

"I have no parents except for Christina and Phil, my foster parents. They're at work though." He nodded in understand meant.

"I'm sorry I asked."

"No problem. Well, bye then." I waved and Cole waved back driving away.

"Ellie, what am I going to do with you? Ya keep bringing boys home." I turned around shocked to see a smirking James and I smirked back.

"Well, you'll have to deal with it, James." I turned around walking inside, but not before hearing him laugh.

__________________________

Hope you like!

Don't forget to,

Vote,

Comment,

And

Fan