Gwen's unrequited love...

Chapter 17- Gwen's unrequited love...

     "Good morning!" I yelled rushing downstairs in a happy mood. James raised his eyebrow staring at me and Hayden smiled. I sat on James lap and put my legs on Hayden's lap.

      "What are we doing today?" I asked since it was Friday. I wrapped my arms around James neck and he held me by the waist.

      "Well, I was lead on believing we would be going to school." Hayden said pulling on my leg. I laughed and Gwen walked downstairs. She took in everything and started glaring at me again. I sighed, what's up her ass?

      "I knew that!" I yelled standing up going to fetch my book bag.

      I waved at Hayden and James as we each went our separate ways when we got to school.

      "Hey guys!" I yelled as I came up to my friends.

      "Hellooo!" They shouted and Taty came over to me.

      "Hey, did you hear about the trip that Jace's class has?" Taty asked me.

     "What, no? What trip is it?" I asked curiously. 

      "I think they're supposed to go to some kind of museum or something?" Taty said shrugging.

       I nodded and we walked together to math class. Well, I guess I'm not going to see Jace today.

~

       The bell rung signaling the end of the day. I stood up and gathered all my stuff putting then away.

     "Bye Ellie!" Chastity said walking past my desk, disappearing through the door.

      "Bye." I murmured. I picked up  my bag and walked out of class. The halls were filled with students and teachers wanting to leave since its Friday.

     I pushed my way through finally reaching the front door. I have to hurry and get out, I have work. At least in close to my day off.

      "Kitten!" Cole yelled from his car. I waved my hand at him grinning widely. Gosh, am I glad to see Cole. Hmmm what should his nickname be? Oh well, I'll think about it later.

     "Hey Cole!" I exclaimed and Cole started the car as he drove off the school grounds.

     "Is it true?" Cole asked during the car ride.

     "Is what true?" I asked raising my eyebrow in question.

      "That Jace went on a trip today."

       "Yeah actually, well from what I heard at school." I told Jace.

      "Okay, so you didn't see him?"  I nodded my head at Cole. Why is he acting so weird and strange today, asking so many questions.

     "Well, here we are." Cole said parking his car. We stepped out and made our way to the our usual floor.

     "Ellie! Cole!" Eleanor yelled across the office. She came to us with about 8 or 10 sheets of paper.

     "I need one of you to print the pages on this paper." She said handing Cole a paper full of URL's.

     "And I need you to make 21 copies of each of these paper and the ones that Cole prints out. Then you guys can come to me and I'll assign something else." Eleanor explained to us.

     "Sure thing, Eleanor!" I exclaimed with a happy smile. Cole nodded his head and we went to find the copy room which also has a computer. 

~

     "Thanks for the ride Cole!" I yelled waving goodbye at Cole.

     "Anytime kitten!" He yelled waving back.

      I walked in to the house and the light in the kitchen was on. I dropped my stuff on the couch and walked towards the kitchen door. I can see Gwen and James in the kitchen talking.

      "But James! Can't you see!?!" Gwen exclaimed and I decided not to show myself yet. I know! Spying on them is bad enough!

     "Can't see what?!?" James asked and I could see his confused expression.

      "THAT I LOVE YOU!!" Gwen yelled angrily at James throwing herself at him. She captured James lips in hers as they kissed. I was going to step out when James pushed her away.

     "I can't Gwen. I just can't." James muttered underneath his breath.

     "Why can't you?" Gwen asked pain in her eyes.

     "Because I have someone I already love. For a while now, I'm just waiting for her to notice." James answered after a while.

     Gwen started crying, tears coming down her face. She ran out the kitchen and up the stairs. I don't think she saw me. I grabbed my bag and opened the door. I made sure to almost slam the door closed so James could know I was home.

     James head pooped out of the kitchen and he waved.

     "Hellooo there!" James said smiling.

     "Hi, where's everyone?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

     "Upstairs probably watching tv." I nodded and yawned. Boy, am I tired.

     "Have you cooked?" I asked James knowing he didn't.

      "What do I look like? A chef?" He said scoffing.

     "Yes, you do." I replied chuckling walking into the kitchen.

      "Help me cook, or I'll most likely burn down the house." I whined rubbing my eye.

      "I know and then Hayden would kill me so I have no option." I chuckled at his typical response. He knows he like to cook.

     "What are we cooking?" James asked scratching his head.

      "Lasagne? Or pasta?" I asked.

     "How about fish or shrimp?" James questioned and I scrunched my nose up in disgust.

      "NO! You know I hate fish!" I yelled my eyes wide in panic.

     "I know." James replied laughing. Gwen walked in and saw James laughing with me. The air in the room got awkward and then Mae walked in.

     "James! I'm hungry!" Mae shouted flailing her arms.

     "Go tell Hayden." James replied.

     "I did and h told me to tell you." Mae said smiling broadly. Gwen walked to the fridge and fetched a bottle of water heading upstairs without a word. 

      "Pasta it is then." I spoke out. Mae jumped up clapping and shouted 'yay'.

     James and I began cooking and preparing the pasta while Mae sat down on the table humming. Alice came in silently and sat down on the table too. She softly started to sing, Pay phone by Maroon 5. I simply love Alice's beautiful singing voice.

     "Pasta!" I shouted up the stairs when the pasta was ready. Soon enough everyone was at the table ready to eat.

______________________________________________________________________________

Helloooo guys! Thanks for reading the story and this is just a filler I believe. Don't forget to,

COMMENT,

VOTE,

AND

FAN!

if you think I deserve it.