Break up?

Chapter 30- Break up?

~1 week~

One week has passed and I officially passed and have no more school. One week of avoiding Jace and partially avoiding Cole.

I've kept my texts with Jace short and curt. I can't speak with him much knowing the lies.

Nothing with Cole feels awkward or even the least bit tense. Our relationship is still as it was. Although Cole has been trying to convince me into doing something big.

"Break up with Jace?" I asked Hayden repeating what he told me.

"Yeah, I mean, Jace IS cheating on you." Hayden said and I bit my lip. Maybe I should break up with Jace. Even though you know I'm not a 100% sure.

"But I'm not completely sure." I told Hayden. He raised his eyebrows at me and I gave him a small sheepish smile.

"Do what you want." James said turning around in his seat. He's been quiet the whole time except for now. I put down my book and looked at him.

"I'll do it tomorrow." I told them. He looked at me in the eyes and gave me a sad smile.

"Don't do it for me. Do it for yourself not because I said so." Hayden said and I nodded.

"I am doing it for myself. What if your right." I said making Hayden shrug.

"Okay then."

I opened the door to his car. "Thanks for the ride." I told them.

"Welcome." They responded even though Hayden was driving. I smiled and we walked in the house.

The first thing I see entering the house is Cole. Then I see Gwen with Cole. Last I see Cole with his shirt off and Gwen ogling him. I guess something spilled on him so Gwen took off his shirt.

"Wow." Hayden spoke breaking the silence. Gwen saw James an started shamelessly flirting with Cole. Cole looked at me for help and I shrugged smiling at his helpless expression.

"There you are, kitten!" Cole exclaimed walking towards me and dragging me to my room while I try to hold in my laughter.

"Yup!" I say popping the P.

"I need you're assistance with the essay due tomorrow for history." Cole says and I smile.

"Really now? What do you need help with?" I ask. Wow I can't believe he still has no shirt on. But I have to admit his chest is just perfect and deliciously good looking.

"The beginning, and end including everything in between." Cole tells me smirking as he caught me staring.

"Ugh! Fine." I tell him trying to keep the smile and blush off my face.

"Perfect!" He exclaims and takes out his papers.

I sit down and stare at the task. Cole sits down next to me and I throw myself back on my bed. Cole does the same and turns his head to look at me. I turn my head to and smile. Only to realize how close our faces are. I can even smell his minty breath.

He turns and puts his body over mine. I look at his hovering body and then stare back into his eyes.

"Hey would it be bad if I kissed you now?" He asked.

"I don't think-"

Cole smashed his lips to mine and I immediately responded. I don't think anything has felt this amazing before. Sparks were sure as heck flying and they were every where.