Internship

Chapter 10- Internship

~1 month into the relationship~

"YES!!!!! I GOT IT!" I yelled running downstairs.

Everyone was downstairs watching T.V and they turned to look at me.

"Got what?" Phil asked me in a blunt voice.

"The internship at ESPN. You know the one I really wanted!" They all nodded in understanding.

"Ellie, that's awesome!" Hayden got up and gave me a hug.

"Congrats!" James gave me a tight hug from behinds as Hayden backed away.

"I'm so proud of you!" Christina told me with a huge and bright smile on her face. I smiled at everyone brightly.

"I start this afternoon too!" I yelled excitedly going up the stairs to my room.

~

Im exiting the house in a hurry. I'm wearing a dark blue blazer with a white button up shirt and dark blue skinny jeans.

It's getting hot nowadays so I just wore a simple jacket.

"My gosh! I'm going to be late!" I called a cab an quickly gave directions.

Stepping out I admired the amazing and big building. I entered and showed the pass I was given to the front desk.

"That section is on the 21st floor. Take the elevator and someone will be expecting you there." I nodded taking this information in.

"Thank you." I smiled sweetly at the lady and she looked astonished.

She quickly nodded and I walked to the elevator. The elevator is playing the typical elevator music and there was about 40 different floors!

I walked out on the 21st floor to be greeted by a petite woman. She had a name tag that read Lizzy. Lizzy looks like she's around 22 years old with brown hair and brown eyes. She has a dark tan skin wearing clothes a little similar to mine.

"You must be Ellie, we've been expecting you and I'm Lizzy. Follow me please." With that she turned around an lead me through a maze of peach colored hallways.

"I'll have to get used to this." I whispered under my breath.

Lizzy stopped in front of a door that read,

'Eleanor Doherty 

Sports and Translation manager'

Lizzy looks a little nervous to knock on the door and I think I'm beginning to feel worried and scared.

The door Suddenly opened and out stepped a lady with blonde her an grey-blue eyes.

"Ellie, it's so nice to meet you. I'm soo glad your here now." She smiled at me and turned to look at Lizzy. She narrowed her eyes at Lizzy and Lizzy quickly scurried away.

"Ellie I need you to take these folders to David's room 16, room 7 and room 23 and then you can take a short lunch break since its almost lunch." I nodded unsure where these rooms were even at.

Eleanor gave me a light push towards the right and I guessed this was the way.

I looked at the doors until I got to room 8. I separated the folders and knocked on the door. No one responded so I took a peek to see its empty. I opened the door and walked in dropping the folders on the desk.

Finally I delivered those folders and that was a lot of walking. I entered the snack room I was told about by Lizzy.

"My gosh!" They have a coffee maker sort of thing. I started pressing buttons and entered a hot chocolate slip. I put a cup on the bottom and pressed continue. Nothing happened and the machine started beeping loudly.

Foam started coming out and the cup fell letting hot water spill. Oh no I'm in trouble now!

"Crap!"

"Need some help?" I quickly turned around to see where the new voice came from. There was a boy around my age standing on the arch way. He has luscious, soft looking, brown hair and grey-blue eyes with a light tan complexion. He looks like he's about 6'2 and he's amazingly handsome.

Question is, who is he?