A Date to Remember!

Chapter 23- A Date to Remember!

"Hey Ellie, you ready yet?" Jace asked outside my door. I can't wait, tonight is going to be just him and me.

"Almost hold on!" I said slipping on my black flats.

"Okay I'll be waiting downstairs." Jace said and I heard him walk away.

I stood up and walked to the mirror. I've decided to leave my hair down, in its soft waves. I'm wearing an aqua colored dress that reaches my knees along with my black flats. Once again Jace hasn't told me where we're going so I had a hard time finding what to wear.

Sadly Jace is leaving earlier than expected so by the end of may he isn't going to be here anymore. :(

Oh well, nothing to do but enjoy what's now.

I opened the door and walked downstairs. Jace stood there with Phil and James. James was glaring at Jace while Phil was talking with Jace.

Jace was wearing a black button down shirt with light washed jeans. The button down shirt had the first few buttons open letting me see part of his built chest.

Jace looked up and gasped as did Phil and James. Hmmm I wonder why? I smiled anyways and reached the last step.

"Ellie, I expect you to be back by 11. No scratch that 10:30. Okay?" Phil said and I smiled.

"That's fine papa bear." I told him using the name I used to call him. He blushed and stepped away.

"Real men aren't called papa bear!" James said laughing.

"Right, real men just cry." I told James causing James and Jace to gasp.

"Oh alright fine, it's true." Jace said scratching the back of his head.

"Your not supposed to agree!" James exclaimed completely baffled.

"Fine 11 just don't call me papa bear." Phil said pushing James to one side.

"Hey! Watch it OLD MAN!" James yelled causing Phil to glare at him playfully.

"Okay daddy!" I yelled happily and he smiled at me.

"Be safe!" Hayden yelled as me and Jace walked out the door. I blushed and Jace chuckled.

"Come on princess! Today is a special day!" Jace exclaimed.

"Really? Why?" I asked jace curiously.

"I'll tell you when we get there." Jace told me already driving and I groaned.

"Don't be like that you'll love it!" Jace told me and I just nodded. I looked out the window to see the water. Ugh I'm so impatient and he knows this! Why would he make me wait!!

After about 10 minutes I saw a sigh that said,

"Lake Compound Parking"

"We're going to Lake Compound!" I yelled ecstatically jumping in my seat.

"Yup!" Jace said chuckling.

We came to a stop and I got out in a hurry. I can't wait, I've never been to an amusement park.

"How much do we have to pay?" I asked Jace knowing it's be a lot.

"That's why today's special. You know how my aunt works in ESPN." Jace told me and I nodded my head.

"Well, today is for ESPN workers and everything's free. I just have to show the entrance people my ESPN ID and they'll let us in." I grinned happily and hugged him tightly.