Okay

Chapter 18-Okay

"Morning!" Hannah shouted as soon as she spotted me outside of school. Monday mornings she's excited.

"Morning, Hannah!" I shouted back. She ran towards me engulfing me in a tight hug. I squeezed he back and we walked towards the others.

They were arguing on what to do for the weekend and I smiled.

"How about going to the lake house Jace has?" I said and there was a chorus of 'yeah'.

"Do you mind us going with you?" I asked jace turning to face him.

"Not at all, I haven't gone in a while so it'd be real nice. We can go for spring break." He replied shrugging his shoulders.

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me to him. I chuckled and tried to pull away. Jace held me tighter to him, pouting.

"Jace, let go...." I trailed off.

"Not unless I get a kiss." Jace replied.

My cheeks became a crimson red and I leaned toward Jace. I placed my lips on him giving him a quick peck. Jace's arms lowered onto my waist and I wrapped my arms around Jace's neck. I played with his hair as the simple peck turned into a full-on make out. Jace groaned in his throat causing me to smile and pull away.

"That good enough?" I asked smiling resting my head on his shoulder.

"Definitely. I really liked that kiss."Jace said smirking. I lightly hit his arm and I turned to walk into the school building.

~

"Helloooo there." Jace said behind me at my locker.

"Why hello there to you to." I replied smiling I turned around to face him."

"Since you don't have work today, I was wondering if you wanted to go out somewhere?"

"Sure, where to?" I asked with a goofy smile on my face.

"It's a surprise!" Jace replied happily. I groaned and rolled my eyes.

"But you KNOW I HATE surprises." I whined.

"I know, but you'll love this one." Jace said smiling mischievously.

"Fine, but if I don't then what?" I asked sticking my tongue out playfully.

"Then..... I'll give you 10 favors." Jace said running his hand through his hair.

"Awesome! Deal" I exclaimed grinning my ass off. I can do sooo much with that.

"As long as you're happy!" Jace replied chuckling. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me to his chest.

"Can we have a replay of that kiss in the morning?" Jace said causing my face to become a deep red.

"If you want." I replied leaning in.

His lips met mine half way and Jace lowered his arms on my waist and I wrapped my arms around Jace's neck. I played with his hair running my hands in his luscious and soft hair. I pulled on his hair lightly as we had a full-on make out session in the hallway. Good thing everyone is already in the cafeteria. I moaned as Jace explored my mouth and I felt Jace smile into the kiss.

"If we keep doing that, I won't be able to keep my hands off you." I laughed and I could still feel my cheeks red.

"So, are you now going to tell me that surprise?" I asked innocently.