~16~

August's POV

Daveed and I quickly scarfed down our breakfast and sat there and just talked. It was so nice, I didn't ever want it to end. Then I heard my phone go off loudly and we both look over to see it's Renée and I hit answer. "Hello?" I said into the speaker phone. "Oh thank god you answered! WHERE ARE YOU?" she yelled on the phone. "I'm with Daveed. "I said and giggled as he yelled a 'hey' over the phone. "We've been worried sick about you guys!" She said "okay, okay we will be back soon." I said and then we hear. "Daveed you better keep her safe!" Sounded like Anthony. "Oh don't worry, I have!" He said and we hear a "what's that supposed to" but we hung up before they could finish and we started laughing. I convinced Daveed to split the bill and we walked to my apartment building and headed up to my floor. In the elevator I was looking through the photos Daveed and I took and made the one of me licking his face my wallpaper. "Whatcha doooin'" I heard and Daveed put his head on my shoulder. "Oh nothing just putting a new wallpaper photo on my phone." I said and showed him. "They came out so cute!" I said and he nodded tiredly but I can't blame him im exhausted too. When the elevator dinged we walked out and down the hall. I unlocked the door and we walked into my house to everyone looking at us. "Omg where have you guys been!" Renée said as she engulfed me into a huge hug and oak and Daveed did some kind of weird bro hug thingy. "Guys we are fine! We talked last night and decided to go have some fun while it was just him and I." I said and the girls did a big 'awe' and the guys said 'my man!' And things like that. "Yeah but I'm drained." I said and Daveed said he was too. "Well, movie day?" Leslie aid and everyone was for it. We popped popcorn and got blankets and pillows and piled in the living room. I went into my room with the girls following making me tell them every detail of the night while I grabbed some random sweater and we walked out. I had a sectional couch so Daveed took the end that jutted out and I went next to him. "I love your hoodie madam." He says and I look down to see it's my 'ms. Jefferson' one he gotten me. "Why thank you kind sir." I said and sat next to him. Everyone flooded I to the living room and Pippa stood up to take one big selfie of us. We went into my Netflix account and put on some random movie. I honestly had no intention to watch a movie, and before you know it I was out and I assume Daveed was too because I felt d fall onto mine.

Pippa's POV

We were all piled in August's living room watching criminal minds and talking. "No way! There's no way her husband killed her!" Oak said "yes he could have! Everything adds up to him!" Anthony said and I turned around and did a double take. Omggggg! "Guys look!" I whisper yelled and nodded my head over for them to look at Daveed and August who were cuddled on the couch asleep. "They so like each other!" Jazzy said. "Yeah, but too bad Daveed isn't going to say anything, he doesn't want to confess to her he loves her and then leave. He said he will get attached and then since he will be on the other side of the country he thinks they could end badly and he doesn't want to lose her." Oak had said "well I guess they think alike because that's what A said too." I told them and I an idea popped into my head. "Guys! I have a plan, and it involves the ham4ham show!" I said. It's perfect. "Well don't be shy, tell us what it is!" Lin said and I told everyone and they agreed. This was gonna be good.