( unbreakable vow )

Chapter 33

ɴᴇᴠᴀᴇʜ' ᴘᴏᴠ

  "I swore to protect you, I made the unbreakable vow." Professor Snape hissed.

  "I don't need your protection, I was chosen for this. Out of everyone, all the others, me and I won't fail him." Draco scoffed.

  "You're afraid, Draco. You attempt to conceal it but it's obvious. Let me assist you."

  "No I was chosen, this is my moment."

  "Assist him in what?" Harry whispered. I looked at him, unsure if I had to tell him about everything I had found out about Draco and what he had been up to.

  Draco and professor Snape had left, professor Snape was probably going to make sure Draco kept to himself for the rest of the night, probably making sure he wasn't going to ruin their plan.

  I had to tell someone, I could no longer keep that information to myself. I knew I could trust Harry.

  "Harry."

  Harry turned to me, a questioning look on his face, probably figuring I knew more than him.

  "What do you know?" he asked.

  I bit my lip, not knowing where to start.

  "I think Voldemort assigned Draco to assassinate Dumbledore."

  Harry didn't show any kind of reaction, like he already knew, it wasn't a surprise to him.

  "He's been up to something in the room of requirements, I figured it's where he prepares himself for the plan. I just don't know what his big plan is yet."

  "We have to tell him, Dumbledore."

  "That's what I was thinking but Harry, don't you think it's strange how we, two students so easily know Voldemort's plans? Don't you think Dumbledore already know?"

  "You're right."

  "And even if we'd tell him, what would we say? We don't have evidence and Snape will probably tell him we're lying. We have to think this through, we can't just barge in when all we have is suspicions."

  Harry looked doubtful but I could see in his eyes that he knew I was right. We had to keep an eye on Draco and try to catch him in the act.