Epilogue.

Cora stared down at her lovely lilac blue lace dress that pooled around her feet through the veil. It was a surprise, the only thing she had decided to pick out for herself, and she knew Jonathan would love it when he would set his eyes on her. The man was obsessed with everything blue. She took a deep breath, staring at bubbly Frost who was about to walk her down the aisle of the magnificent church.

Cora almost chuckled remembering that Jonathan had kept on proposing to her each and everyday ever since she told him she would accept him regardless of his condition and eventually, she gave in and Jonathan scheduled the wedding a week later .

And here I am ready to get married to the most persuasive idiot of a husband who is also very handsome and possessive and still bossy .

Cora giggled earning an amused look from Frost.

" Here we go, " Frost whispered to her and they began walking down the aisle.

Cora got irritated by the slow steps she had to make because of her six inch stilettos and all she wanted to do was to kick them off her feet then run into Jonathan's waiting arms.

" Patience, " Frost said to her, noticing her eagerness.

Cora forced herself to be calm and decided to try and stare at Jonathan despite the veil obscuring her clear vision. Jonathan was indeed breathtaking. He spotted a suit a few shades darker than hers. Cora saw him beam at her and she did too.

The event was something that for the first time, Jonathan would let the public witness. He had been hiding for so long and just as he predicted the press was the first to arrive at the venue but that did not matter anymore. What mattered was the delicate beauty that was approaching him in her lilac blue dress, the material hugging her body so beautifully and he concluded that that woman had the prettiest bust he had ever seen, along side other features of course.

I should dress her more in blue, Jonathan thought.

He saw her gaze wander to the front row when she almost reached the altar and Jonathan knew what he was looking at. Cora was looking at his family : Bucks' carrying their three year old first born son, Morris rubbing his wife's developing baby bump. His mismatched eyes shifted to Cora who was already before him.

" My wife, " Jonathan rasped.

Cora blushed hoping Jonathan would not notice but how wrong she was.

" My, my, my ! What an eager couple, " The priest said causing Cora to chuckle.

" We gather here to unite these two people in marriage. This decision to marry..."

Jonathan slightly groaned out of impatience when the priest began the speech causing the man to shoot him a glare.

After a couple of minutes, the man stopped talking and turned to both Jonathan and Cora.

" May these rings be blessed as a symbol of your union. As often as, either of you look upon these rings, may you not only be reminded of this moment, but also of the vows you have made and the strength of your commitment to each other, "

The priest presented the rings and Cora smiled at the beautiful sparkling emerald stone on each of them. She beamed, fighting the urge to kiss the man at the spot. She had always loved green, it mattered a lot that Blue considered her favorite color for the rings.

" Mr. Jonathan Blue, please repeat after me, I, Blue, promise to love, protect and respect you Cora and live each day with kindness, understanding, truth, humor, tolerance, passion. With this ring I thee wed, "

Jonathan took a smaller ring in his hand and took Cora's small hands into his larger rough and veiny one. With a constantly breaking voice, he repeated the entire vow staring deeply into her eyes.