Chapter five.

Jonathan Blue kept to himself, so like any other day; he was locked up in his office in his home. Deeply concentrated in his work. The mask was off but an expensive pair of rimless glasses were over his eyes.

He knew a new maid was supposed to arrive soon. Jonathan had heard Lan grumble about her lateness but that was the least of his concern. He was not one to pick a bone over such matters ; he deemed them petty . As long as she arrived and carried out her duties diligently , he did not care. Jonathan was a man who tried as much as possible to stay out of everyone's path and he expected the same.

Blinking tiredly, he looked at his watch. It was quarter to three in the afternoon and he had been stuck in the office since morning. Jonathan craved soothing tea. Since the day he fired the maid, which was only a day past , he had prepared breakfast, Lan bought him lunch then he made dinner. Frankly, he was tired. Jonathan was not a big fan of cooking; infact he loathed it.

With difficulty he decided to make a trip to the kitchen, but before he did , Jonathan clicked on his laptop to run a second daily security check in all rooms in his home through his cameras. Jonathan was sure Lan would have told him if the maid did arrive ,so he was quite surprised when he zoomed the screen to observe keenly the beauty in his sitting room.

She had lovely hair piled carelessly at the top of her head. Her eyebrows were neat and Jonathan could tell it was their original shape. He could not see her eyes for she looked down on the floor she moped but his gaze travelled to her lips and he gaped. Her lips though chapped ;they were pink , full and tempting. Jonathan's eyes made a mistake of travelling lower on her form. The white blouse she wore was tiny at her bust and the dear pitiful buttons were at the verge of breaking off and the skirt, though it was quite long , Jonathan could see it was too tight. He could easily make out her consuming figure.

Jonathan hissed, slammed an open palm on the desk and called his body guard as he seethed.

" Boss ? " He picked at the first ring.

" In my office, "

" Yes - "

Jonathan disconnected the call , cutting him off.

The man knocked then walked in a minute later.

" Boss ? "

" I asked you...not to send...sluts ! "

" She's no slut , boss, "

" Didn't you see...how she's dressed ! "

" Yeah ! She came in with a very loose nice dress, pretty decent to - "

" No ! You fool ! " Jonathan was losing his cool and he saw Lan's eyes widen in concern .

Losing temper was never healthy for him given his condition.

" Boss , please come down ,"

" I would, gladly...but not with...what she's wearing! "

" Boss, I don't understand, "

Jonathan simply switched on the huge screen on the wall in front of them to reveal the maid in an innocent, yet compromising position.

The maid was on fours, struggling to scrub a stain off the floor. A curly strand fell in her face , she ignored it as she now scrubbed the stain harder causing the buttons of her shirt to fly open. She gasped as a red lacy bra came to view and she struggled to cover up. It seemed the buttons broke off because she was now struggling to seal the huge gap with her small hands while she looked around, vulnerability raw in her black gorgeous eyes.

Jonathan heard Lan cough. His eyes snapped up to realize to his dismay, he had zoned out and Lan was seriously trying to keep a poker face to hide his amusement.