Authors notes.

Guys I'm crying.

I really am.

Two big hearts for Jonathan Blue. ❤️❤️ ...

This is the last book in the saving his series and I must say in as much I'm happy the journey is over I'm also very sad it's over.

Talk to me : let me know , who was you favorite character ?

Your worst character? ... Any thing about the book ?

I know there were lots of corrections and I need to do a full edit from book one.

About smut😂😂... I don't write smut and now I just wanna take this opportunity for all those who kept voting who kept commenting esp from book one. DAMN thanks...

Seriously I wanna tag you all : create a list for you here but honestly I'm really not sure about how you'll feel but tell me... I promise to write your name in this list if you know your comfortable with this but to the one and onlyyyyyyy:

euphotheshyintrovert  for the support from book one. God bless sis❤️.

sh3ron for always keeping on my toes to update...thanks ..❤️.

The rest dm me tell me... If you want me to include you in this list, I will,  just text me or sthg ,   you'll be surprised to know how special your role was in the creation of this book. ,❤️. I love you very much...

I know this was the book I took longest to finish ... 22 september 2020 to 28 February 2021...  But oh well. I was annoyingly busy...

I'll miss you so very much as I close this series chapter ... And ... Am I gonna keep writing ? Yes yes I will. ... I will I will.🤗😂. A new book is on the way... How do you guys feel about thriller and adventure? So stay put beautiful readers and I'll update Soon.

Stay safe.

I love you.

And you guys are the best.... I mean it... I mean .. I don't even know how to explain..the reads..the votes.. the comments... Thank you so damn much...

Bye bye. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️