Chapter eleven.

Jonathan shook his head in frustration as he tried to focus on his paperwork. Frankly speaking, even the talkative minion within him was in strong agreement with him that he should fire the maid. A very rare occurrence.

It was only two days ago that he caught her snooping around in his office then the following morning ,Jonathan had discovered his small envelope that was on the desk which had some little sum of money was missing .

Jonathan would have confronted her about it under normal circumstances, but for some reason , he refrained from doing so and instead added ‘ thief ’ to his newly composed list of the infamous traits of the maid amongst : deceit, slackness, rudeness, lateness and stubbornness. Jonathan had thought that was the end but he was very wrong. Setting a new record on the billboard list and outshining all other devious qualities of hers’ : seduction came up at first place , stealing the entire show and to worsen the situation , Kayla was quite good at it too.

Jonathan stifled a groan as she bent over in front of him in her tighter than usual skirt to clean the lower shelves in his office. Whatever she was up to, Jonathan did not know and he also had a very rough time trying to figure it out. No matter how much one could be a master at multitasking, Jonathan was certain : focusing on work, figuring a mysterious maid out and trying hard not to rudely check out her drop dead gorgeous features all at the same time could never be workable. He was bound to drop one or two tasks .

He was tempted to leave the office at her disposal but the past incident of snooping around made it difficult. Of course if she ever took anything , he would know but he saw no need for unnecessary conflict which he could easily avoid even though he has to perservere the maid’s  seduction tactics towards him while carrying out her chores. Jonathan sighed tiredly and as if his prayers were heard, the door was knocked, Lan came in and Kayla immediately left but Lan still stood at the door raising a brow at the maid's disturbing uniform.

" I came here for one simple fact Blue, "

Jonathan stared tiredly at the man's glaring green eyes. That tone promised trouble.

" Help me understand , Kayla has been dressing like a whore for the past two days , "

" I know Lan, "

" That is not the issue, "

Jonathan looked at him quizzically, " Then what ? "

" First, you notice that she is trying so hard to seduce you by wearing a uniform that is a size small but you haven't bothered to fire her as you have done to your past maids ! It's disgusting, watching her purposely making her features jiggle right before your eyes and you ain't doing anything ! Why Blue ? Why ? "

" If I recall...you made me...promise never to...fire her ...in the first...place , "

" That was before ! But I know you , Blue, that is not the only reason , "

" What about you ? "

" How do you mean ? "

" Why are you ...pointing all fingers ...at me ? Why don't ...you warn her ? "

" I can't , for the simple fact that she dresses and acts so only around you , "

Jonathan smirked , " So you're jealous ? "

Lan glared, " No. I don't look at her that way, I just wanna know what's going on between the two of you , "

" I can't fire ...her , Lan , " Jonathan whispered but it was loud enough for his friend to hear.

" Why ? "

" I can't lie...I'm greatly attracted ...to her...for starters ...and also, " he coughed.