Chapter 13

"Fleetway, that's your boyfriend right? Gee, I'm so jealous!"

"I hope you two break up- I mean, stay together forever!"

"Fleetway, I'm hotter than he is."

Fleetway was cornered with questions about his relationship with Scourge and he really didn't like it since it was like they wanted him to go away from Scourge before he just smiled at them and floated up to get away.

"Um, I'll answer them in my blog, okay? For now, I'm just gonna take a picture of you peeps!" Fleetway said and was finally able to change the topic as they cheered in excitement.

He then took out his phone before snapping a photo of the crowd from above before thanking them and quickly left and met up with Scourge by the stairs.

"Sorry! I was stuck in the crowd." Fleetway said after seeing Scourge sitting on one of the stairs.

"It's fine. You're no different from Shadow so I'll try to get used to it." Scourge said with a shrug.

Fleetway couldn't stop the wide smile that appeared before hugging him tightly. He never knew that Scourge could be so nice to him this way. Scourge was confused on why his boyfriend suddenly hugged him but he just smiled before hugging back.

"So are you free now?" He asked when they let go.

"Definitely! Let's go and drink some champagne!" Fleetway cheerfully exclaimed while dragging Scourge hand to the food table where the champagne was.

"Fleetway, I'm not responsible if you get drunk!"

Fleetway just poured some champagne happily for Scourge as well as they both then sat down in an empty loveseat. Fleetway was originally gonna bring Scourge up to his room but that would be a bad idea. He still have to look out for the guests since the star of the party isn't here for some reason.

He knew that he could ask Mephiles to watch over the party but after seeing him with Silver, he felt like he couldn't do it. Plus the two look like they're having fun. At least that's what's written on Silver's face. Mephiles looks like he was tired of something but then again Fleetway just wants to see him but he doesn't really want to. All he just wants to do is stay with his favorite and beloved green hedgehog while drinking.

Silver and Mephiles were both in the backyard. There were a few people hanging around there but not as crowded as it was inside the living room. But the peace couldn't last long since a few of the guests noticed him and recognized him quickly.

"Hey, I think I've seen you on the blog before!"

"You're kinda cute, but are you actually really a boy?"

"Oh my gosh! If you're 100% a boy, I'd totally date you!"

Silver was blushing lightly in embarrassment at this. He was already forgetting about the post that Fleetway posted a few weeks ago but the crowd here only made him remember it again and it made him get flustered a little too much.

"Um, please don't circle around me." Silver said nervously with a smile while backing away.

But they can't stop trying to get close to Silver. Some of them really want to even take a picture with. So it was decided that whoever makes an appearance on the blog, they will get popular instantly. They don't know how that would even work but it's just common for them now.

Silver quickly used his telekinesis powers on them and moved the crowd away to give himself some space but that actually made it worse. The crowd was really impressed with his powers now and asked so many questions. Poor Silver started to get even more nervous since he never had this many questions asked before and it's really confusing. Sure he was a smart student back in middle school and some of his classmates asked him to study with him. But this isn't even studying and the questions were just too ridiculous for him to even answer.

Mephiles has had enough of the ridiculousness and the fact that the crowd just ruined his and Silver's conversation and walked through the crowd by using some of his dark powers to grow something out of the ground that made a way for himself. The crowd was really impressed and yet again Mephiles was there now.

"Guys, stop crowding around him. He really needs some personal space." He said and defended him as he stood in front of Silver who was really surprised and relieved by his presence.

The crowd actually did what they were told and backed away before going back to their activities at the party and left Silver alone with Mephiles.

"Wow! Mephiles, thank you!" Silver cheered happily and hugged him from behind.

That startled Mephiles at first but he eventually began to enjoy the purring sensations from Silver since he knew that the silver hedgy was happy that he helped.

"You're welcome, Silver." He said with a small hint of a blush.

Silver then let go and did something that Mephiles didn't expect. Silver gave him a gentle kiss to the cheek before he smiled happily.

"Hehe. I hope you don't mind if I do that!" He said happily with a blush dusting his cheeks and hugs him again.

Mephiles blushed lightly but hugged back before grabbing his attention.

"Silver?"

"Yes?" Silver asked as he tilted his head cutely.

They both let go from the hug before Mephiles held Silver by his shoulders. He stared him in the eyes but Silver is just too innocent and pure that he didn't understand the situation he was in.

"Is there something wrong?" Silver asked in concern.

Mephiles blinked and cleared his throat as he willed his cheeks to stop blushing.

"Uh, what if I say that... I want you to do something for me as a thank you?" He questioned and Silver beamed at him.

"Sure! I'd do anything because you helped me." Silver said with a smile.

"So... Then you wouldn't mind being my boyfriend then?" Mephiles asked hesitantly.

This made Silver start blushing immediately. He didn't expect Mephiles to actually ask that. Even though it was kind of embarrassing, Silver just smiled at him happily.

"Y-Yes! Of course I'll be your boyfriend!" He said happily and Mephiles couldn't help but give him a pet.

~~~

Sonic and Shadow went down the stairs to find both Scourge and Fleetway having a make out session on the loveseat.

"We probably shouldn't bother them." Shadow whispered to his new boyfriend and led Sonic away with him.

Sonic starts to blush after he sees his hand and Shadow's holding together. It still feels like a dream come true for him. Shadow was greeted by a few guests and made him groan silently. He wants to be alone with Sonic now again.

He then saw both Mephiles and Silver in the backyard and he quickly walked away from the crowd and escaped the party guests while still holding Sonic's hand. They only wanted to tell them about their blooming relationship but wasn't ready to announce it at school.