Epilogue

Bryan was finally arrested by the police and GUN thanks to Rouge and school was out for the week due to the messy destruction that they made and of course both Shadow had to deal with it. But Shadow was able to get off easy with some help from Rouge who helped him donate enough money to pay off for the destruction. Shadow promised Rouge that he'll pay her back but Rouge didn't mind. Well she literally had built herself her very own boutique so giving some to Shadow won't be a problem for her.

"Yay! No school for a month!" Fleetway cheered as he flew around.

They were all hanging out together at Shadow's place to relax after what happened.

"Hey, if you guys haven't noticed, Fleetway updated the news about us yesterday." Sonic said as he showed his phone.

"For real?! Wait, let me check." Silver said from his spot beside Mephiles.

They all took out their phones and checked the school blog the Fleetway runs. They didn't know how it happened but he managed to get a picture from behind the group and one pic shows Shadow in golden form with Bryan on the ground.

The caption says: 'A fight with the bastard' and it recieved a huge amount of reactions and comments.

The last one was when Shadow was holding Sonic in his arms which also got a huge amount of reactions and a massive amount of comments.

"The hell? Fleetway, why did you post this?" Shadow asked him with an unamused look.

"Well, I thought that it's probably time for everyone to know that you already have a special someone! You're still not planning on keeping it a secret, are you?" Fleetway asked.

"Yeah, since we're all here." Blaze agreed.

Shadow sighed and placed a hand on his forehead.

"Yeah, I guess you're right." He gave in.

The school might as well know that he's already taken.

"Don't worry, Shadow. People will learn to accept it. If they don't, then they're just greedy jerks." Tails said.

"But I still don't understand how you got your powers. Are you born with it or you've trained to have it?" Amy asked as Shadow shrugged. He never knew.

"I don't really know either. All I know is because I have Chaos Energy inside me like Fleetway." Shadow said as he say next to Sonic.

"But I've been like this since I was born. I never even get to have a normal form." Fleetway said as he sat down next to Scourge.

"So why is Shadow a lot stronger?"  Mephiles questioned.

"Well, clearly there's a biological explanation for that but maybe we just don't know about it yet." Tails explained.

"So what if someone who has Chaos Energy like Shadow, that someone can transform too?" Sonic wondered.

"Maybe. Maybe not." Knuckles shrugged.

"Or maybe if someone has Chaos Energy inside them, Shadow could just transfer his own energy and they both can turn golden." Amy said but Shadow was getting annoyed.

"Guys, please stop talking about this." Shadow said as he was really tired from their theories.

Rouge then remembered something and turned to the purple cat.

"Wait, your name is Blaze, right?" Rouge asked as Blaze nodded in confusion.

"Guys, yesterday when I was talking to the commander, I saw Bryan got a chance to talk to her." She smirked teasingly.