13. Eternal Blessing

Chapter 13

Eternal Blessing

Adam looks at me so intensely that I have to lower my eyes. Bad idea! My cheeks get all red at the sight of him naked again. A thrill of excitement goes through my body and I hungrily eat the sight of him. I let my finger slide along his torso and I love how I make his breath hitch. The shift made his skin dry and I am writing a tail on him with my wet fingers.

“How can you be a spirit?” he says astonished. “You smell just as you should. You taste just like you should. You are still a wolf, Kate.”

I frown back at my oblivious mate. I just poured out my dearest secret to him and he’s trying to deny the truth. The pain hurts like needles and I pinch his nipple lightly between my fingers.

“I am not a wolf, but a Wolf Spirit,” I add strongly. “Don’t be ridiculous. I wouldn’t lie about this. Did I not show you the source of my Spirit earlier? Yes, I am born as a Wolf and you may still call me a wolf. I am however unable to shift since I promised that part of myself away. Do you think I did the wrong thing by choosing to save my life like this? Did I make the wrong choice by making myself immortal?”

“Immortal?” he repeats my last word dumbfounded.

“Do you think I am crazy?” I ask scared when I realize what I just told him sounds far from realistic.

I wait a few horrid seconds before he shuts his eyes. The tension between is so strong that I almost can touch it. I slowly wrap my arms around his hot body and let my mouth rest on his cheek.

“Blinding is what you are,” he answers shakily. “Wolf or Wolf Spirit, I accept them both. You’re mine, Kate. Don’t forget that.” He opens his eyes slowly and looks at me with a sharp expression. He grabs my wrist and put it above his heart. “This is yours.”

He then let his lips crash against mine and the kiss he sweeps me away with is more passionate than the others we shared. I instantly forget about how cold I am with the drenched dress on. I moan loudly when he presses my body to his so I feel how hard he is.

Adam is consumed by heat and I don’t want him to stop. This is the most natural thing in the world and I eagerly let him slide my damp dress off me. I am letting him dominate me with his tongue and hands. He’s lighting a fire within me that slowly brings down the walls around my guarded heart.

I already forgot the reason why I didn’t want him to see me body and every thought of being ugly disappears under the hot trail of kisses that he covers every bit of my skin with as he lay me down onto the mossy ground.

The Wolf Spirits are blessing us and there is nothing more right than what we are doing now. It feels like I’m going to burst out of happiness. I never imagined a strong feeling like this before. I thought my heart would be cursed to numbness for the rest of eternity. I’m glad that I am able to feel more than just a small echo of my real feelings.

Adam is making me feel. Adam is healing my scarred heart. My Adam.

I suddenly want to give him as much as he is giving me. I extend my soul into his and start kissing him the way my body longs to show him my love. He moans loudly on pleasure at my feverish touch and soon we’re both shaking with a need so strong that we can’t wait anymore. He penetrates me deeply and I cry out when I feel the unexpected pain. It doesn’t take away any of the lust I feel, even if it shadows my senses for a few seconds.

Suddenly the whole world around me feels brighter, clearer and more beautiful. Adam reaches down to plant an affectionate kiss on my lips and I look at him astounded. His eyes shines of wonder and pride of being my mate and a loving smile grows on his lips before the huge wave of lust crashes over us again and urges us to continue our mating. The pain lingers on for a little while, but my mate is so gentle that it soon vanishes into a slight soreness.