First word

Tony wasn't having an amazing day. Pepper made him attend a bunch of meetings with people he didn't really like. It was the first time in about nine months. Since peter was born, he had been taking a break. But now that Tony had finally started to trust anybody else with him Peter was left with Pepper and Rhodey.

Yeah, sure he was gone only for few hours, but he still was sick with worry when he rushed into the penthouse. He relaxed a bit when he saw Peter watching a cartoon, sitting on his mother's lap.

As soon as Peter saw him, he opened his little arms and waited for his dad to pick him up. Tony did just that and smiled at his wife. Pepper had a suspicious look on her face.

"How you doing kiddo?" Tony asked. Peter exchanged looks with his mom who nodded.

"Daddy!" He exclaimed.

He looked for his dad's reaction. The small boy looked confused when he saw tears in his Tonys eyes.

Peter looked at his arms, but his dad kissed the boy's forehead and muttered, "I love you, Pete."

Peter smiled and grabbed his dad tighter.

Pepper joined their hugging, and they all sat on the couch. "Did you teach him that?" asked Tony.

"I helped him."

That night Tony had the best dreams. He had his son wrapped in his arms and Pepper right next to him. He felt like the happiest man alive.

Sorry, that it's so short. The next one will be longer.

My goal is to post once a week, but I don't know how that will go.