A nice visit

For the next two weeks, I will be at a volleyball camp, so there will be little to no updates!
Also based on real events

Bruce and Nat were coming to visit the cabin in which Tony, Pepper, and their two children- a 10-year old Peter and a 3-year-old Morgana lived. The drive from their home was about 2 hours long. The longer they drove the wilder the nature around them grew until they were on a rocky road surrounded by forests, long grass, and flowers of all sorts. The sky was bright blue, with only the tiniest clouds. The thermometer on the screen of the car was showing 95 degrees.
As soon as the car came to a stop and the windows which had been opened closed they felt the sweltering, bug swarmed air around them. The family came out of the house, to greet their guests.
"Hello, hello, long time no see!" Tony smiled widely, opening his hands.
The greetings continued as Bruce shook hands with Tony and a very serious Peter and hugged Pepper with one hand and Natasha hugged all of them. However, as soon as they tried to greet Morgie she hid behind her parents.
"Don't worry about it, she's just shy, soon she'll warm up to you, she'll never leave you alone," Pepper smiled a worried smile
Now standing in the sun Bruce looked longingly at the river, which was flowing below them. Peter followed his uncle's gaze, then Pepper, and soon everybody silently agreed to go swimming.
"Tony, maybe we should put the island in the water?" Pepper asked.
"What's that?" Interested Bruce.
"You'll see, once you help me set it up!"
The two men moved in the direction of the garage, followed by Peter, while the ladies moved in the direction of the main house.
Tony opened the door and, Bruce behind him walked in. Soon they came out carrying an inflatable rubber terrace, just in a folded form, they laid it on the sidecar of the quad bike.
"Can I ride?" The boy asked excitedly, his dad nodded. Peter jumped on the fladable rubber.
Soon Tony started the machine and together they drove off the small mountain in front of them, followed by a running Bruce.
When the three of them got down the two women were already swimming, together
With Morgie.
The adults were starting to blow up the teras. Peter wanted to help them, but he also wanted to go swimming.
"Pete, can you run up to the sauna and get the extension cord?" asked Tony, the boy shot up the mountain as an arrow, ran into the wooden cabin, and as fast as he could run back down with the white wire.
"Thanks, kid!" Bruce smiled, when Peter put the wire into his hand.
"You can go swimming now if you want to!" Tony suggested, again the kid raced up to the main building, to get his swimming suit.
Soon the adults watched as Peter slowly got into the river. The bottom was rocky and slippery and the current was quite strong, the water was filled with algae. Those things, however, didn't stop the boy from diving in and trying to get some refreshment in the warm water. Peter enjoyed the water so much that he stayed in it, while Pepper, Morgan, and Nat left, while Tony drove off to ask their neighbours for some super glue for the hole, which was found in the rubber and Bruce got in and out of the water. Now Bruce was sitting on the bench, dressed in shorts, waiting for Peter to get bored, which didn't happen.
Instead, the boy sat down on the rocks near the place from which they got into the river. Automatically the man got up, knowing that something was wrong, the boy had stopped laughing. Now his face was stretched with pain. Bruce ran over and helped the boy get out of the water. To his horror, there was something dangling from his ankle. A fish, a fake one, with a hook deep into Peter's ankle.
"Pete, I'm going to carry you to the top, okay?" Bruce said cautiously.
"No, I can walk myself," there was confidence heard in the tone of his voice, he was still in shock. Peter started making his way up the rooted road.
"I should really carry you," the man said, but the boy just shook his head. Tony was just getting back from the neighbors and when he saw his sons leg, without hesitation the man drove up to him, jumped off the quad bike and took the kid in his hands - bridal style, ran to a bench which was located in the shade and put the boy down.
Nat and Pepper both ran out seeing the scene from the bedroom window. Nat went to Bruce asking if she could help with anything.
"Comfort Peter," the man strictly responded, waiting for Tony to get the first aid kit.
Both women were sitting next to the boy, who was very bravely not crying. As soon as the first aid kit was in Bruce's hands Tony stood next to his son and put his hands over his head, gently stroking the boy's hair. The other took a look at the leg, there was not as much bleeding as there would be if a vein would be cut, the other leg was cut as well. He put a disinfectant on a cotton ball, cleaned the cut, and put a bandaid on it. Then he took the leg with the hook still in it.
"I'm going to try and pull it out, it will hurt!" he warned.
"Pete, look at me," Pepper ordered with a soft voice.
Bruce took the base of the hook in his hand and the leg in the other, when he pulled, the man could feel the tissue being torn, the boy cried out loudly and Tony hid his son's head in his hands, saying that it's going to be alright.

"He needs anesthesia, otherwise it's going to hurt too much, I can't get it out without any tools, we need to get to a hospital!" Bruce announced.
"We're in the middle of nowhere, it would take at least 40 minutes to fly to a hospital, but his metabolism will heal the cut in 20, I have a lab in the basement, it also has a miniature med-bay, there won't be any anesthesia, but there will be tools!" Tony said and before they could debate, Nat took Peter in her hands and walked easily down the stairs to the lab in the basement. The rest of them followed.
Peter was sat down on a chair, his leg elevated to another one.
When Bruce walked in, starting to look for the tools, Tony pressed his son's head to his own chest again, not allowing him to look at the scalpels and grabbing scissors in the doctor's hands.
Without a warning there was a quick, sharp cutting pain, next to the already hurting spot where the hook was implanted, then another one, when the hook was being pulled out, tears streamed down the boy's face, finally a deficient, burning the open wound. Then gently, a bigger bandaid was being placed on his ankle.
"All done!" Bruce announced and Peter lifted his head, looking up with teary eyes.
"This is going to help you with the pain," the man said handing the boy a pill and a glass of water, which he happily swallowed, soon after running off again, despite Pepper's protests.