Dad, this is my girlfriend

Requested by @Chychy101604. Hope you enjoy! :)

"Are you sure we can go to the tower?" Asked MJ, who was sitting next to Peter, during English.

"Yes, I'm sure, the team is on a mission and won't be back until tomorrow evening and Pepper is on a business trip till Tuesday," Peter answered, excited about his girlfriend coming over, "besides even if they would meet you, I'm sure they would love you," the boy said with a pure smile.

"I know they would, especially knowing that I'm the one who keeps you out of trouble," she said smirking. In reality, the girl wasn't so sure. That was irrational and usually, she wasn't, but if Peter's family wouldn't like her, even though there was no rational reason for that to happen, MJ worried that he would side with them.

"On a more pressing matter," Peter interrupted MJ's downgoing thought process, "What movie are we going to watch? Disney?"

"Not the ones were, in the end, the women's biggest accomplishment is marrying an arrogant man," the girl stated.

Peter laughed nervously: "Alright, then Lion king?"

MJ shook her head like signaling that she was disappointed.

"Is there something you would like to share with the rest of the class, Mr. Parker?" Asked the teacher, making the whole class stare at him.

Peter blushed: "No, Mr. Wilson."

"There should be a comma in the second sentence, Mr. Wilson," MJ said, sounding bored while sketching in her notebook.

The teacher turned fastly on his heels and moved to the board to correct the mistake: "You're right."

The class snickered and forgot about Peter, who sent a thankful look to his girlfriend. Soon after the bell rang and all of the kids poured out of the classroom despite the teacher's 'the bell doesn't dismiss you, I do'. Ned already knew about their plans. The pair moved through the hallways holding hands. They had decided to make their way to Peter's house on foot. On their way, they stopped at a small ice cream shop and got huge waffles with different flavors and all the toppings you could get. Both of them thought that trying to walk with this masterpiece in their hands would be asking for disaster and sorrow.

They were sitting in the restaurant and laughing. Both of their noses were covered in ice cream. After they were done they awkwardly cleaned up and moved forward. Soon they had reached the tower. Peter was smiling. MJ's hands were a bit sweaty. They went in through the main entrance. Peter waved hello to the lady at the desk and went to the private elevator.

When they walked into the penthouse sun was shining through the glass walls: "You, go sit down on the couch, while I get some snacks from the kitchen!" Peter said and rushed away.

MJ took in the amazing view of the city, the sun shining over her. Slowly she sat on the couch in front of the TV screen. Everything felt so fancy and expensive. Peter had prepared gummies and popcorn, chips, and chocolates. There was coco-cola and sprite in the fridge. Soon after entering, he understood that he won't be able to carry all of it in one time. The idea of putting all of it in a bag did not cross his mind. That's how he ended up sticking most of the snacks to his arms, taking the popcorns in one of his hands and the drinks in others. Slowly he moved to the living room.

When he got in MJ's sight, she burst out laughing: "You look like a snack monster!" Peter also started laughing, trying not to drop anything. Some popcorns still fell. When he made it to the coffee table he put down the popcorn and the drinks while the rest of it fell down. For a few minutes, they were laughing too hard to talk. MJ was rolling on the couch while Peter was on his knees.

"Alright," a snicker, "let's watch the movie!" MJ nodded. Peter got up the couch and asked Friday to show the movie.

"Right away, Peter," answered the A. I. and MJ jumped up. That made the boy snicker again and MJ slapped his wrist. The movie started playing.

While watching they cuddled together, not even noticing. Then the kissing scene came. They looked at each other, realizing how close they were, but not minding it. Instead, they leaned forward to kiss each other. They pulled back, but MJ leaned towards the boy again and took off his shirt, then together they took of MJ's shirt as well. For a few seconds, they stared at each other, then leaned forward and kissed again. MJ pushed Peter down and now was on top of him.

The teens didn't hear the elevator opening but they did hear quite a loud cough coming from it and immediately shot away from each other. Tony was standing in the door, with an awkward, teasing, and proud smirk. Peter quickly gave MJ her shirt. He was just thankful that the Avengers didn't come for dinner like after some other of their missions. He put his shirt on as well.

"Hi, dad!" Peter quickly got out.

MJ was standing behind him to his right and thinking about how this was probably the worst way that this man could find out that his son was her boyfriend.

"Hi, Peter and..." Tony stretched the last word.

"Dad this is my girlfriend MJ," the boy swung his in MJ's direction, "MJ, this is my dad, Tony"

"Girlfriend, huh," the man raised his head like looking down at them and MJ flinched. Then he took a few slow steps forward, "well, it's a pleasure to meet you!" he dropped the disapproving act, but noticed how right before that Peter's arm shot in front of the girl.

A wave of relief hit MJ. Welp, maybe this wasn't going to go so bad.

"You can stay here tonight if you want to," Tony continued, "Peter's bed is big enough for both of you," both of their cheeks turned rosy at this.

"I wasn't going to stay here, Mr. Stark," the girl interrupted.

"It sure didn't look like it," smirked the man again, "and don't call me 'Mr. Stark', I'm not that old!" then turned to his son, " we don't need to have the talk, do we?" He asked. 'Yes, that's a good idea to talk about this right now!' Thought the boy sarcastically.

"Nope, nope, nooo need for that!" Peter's voice came out high making both Tony and MJ laugh.

Tony clapped his hands: "Alrighty then, I'm gonna take a shower and go to my room, you kids can decide what you want to do now, just if you decide to continue what's started," he gestured to the couch, "move to Peter's room!"

The man was already leaving when he turned to back at the girl: "Thank you for taking care of my Pete!"

'Of course,' Peter thought, 'Everything really was going too smoothly'

"He's a handful, but that's why I love him," MJ responded with a wide grin and Peter hid his face in his palms. The boy started to wonder if them working together would be the end of him.

Later both of the kids came to an agreement, that this day they had blushed the most in their lives.