Hydra spider 3

"Stop kicking, you little shit!" Shouted the man who was trying to drag Peter out of his cell.

"No, please, no, no!" he cried out in fear.

"Family's waiting, you don't want to keep them waiting, you don't wasn't them to be angry, do you?" Peter went limb. It would never be better if they would be angry. Last time they weren't but he still wasn't healed from it.

"That's a good spider." The man smirked putting on handcuffs. They walked through the cold corridor Of the hydra base underground. So cold. He wanted to stay there. Stay anywhere not to go to family night.

They reached the door. For a second the boy turned to run, but before he could break the chains the doors opened and he was thrown into it. Shadows lured over him. The man locked the door. Even one of their leaders was afraid of them. Peter knew why. They were killers. This was their entertainment. Torturing a kid.

All of them Moved closer to Peter whit wide smirks. The boy curled up awaiting the pain. And it came. Kicks from all of the directions. Peter tried not to move, not to give out any sound. Then something sharp pierced his back, he felt it go through his skin and yelled.

Tony's and Bucky's pov

"You have to get some sleep!" Bucky yelled.

"No, I don't, I slept for 7 hours yesterday! That's a week worth of sleep!" Tony argued

"Nope, you're sleeping today!"

"Mr. Stark, Peter seems to be in distress!" Friday's voice stopped their argument and left it forgotten.

Both of the men rushed to the elevator quietly worrying. It seemed like an eternity before the elevator came, maybe because they managed to shot each other about a 1000 worried looks.

When it finally got down both of them yelled at Friday: "Penthouse!"

Tony was thinking about how it was a mistake – moving his kid out of the infirmary. They should have let him stay there longer. He was used to it.

About the time Tony was about to go crazy the elevator stopped and Bucky not waiting for the door to open, broke through it. The other didn't care. Both of them ran to Peter's room next to theirs. Tony thought if he would of have gone to sleep as Bucky said, they would have gotten to his kid faster.

The men rushed into Peter's room to take in what exactly was going on. The boy was screaming like somebody was stabbing him whit a knife, but somehow he was still asleep.

"Pete, wake up, come on!" Tony yelled shaking him, but the boy didn't budge. Tears were streaming down his face. Bucky knew what he was dreaming about. He himself had had those dreams more times than were countable.

"Peter, come on!" Tony was still shaking him, whit no success. The boy just kept screaming and trying not to move whit all of his strength. "Help me, Bucky!" only then the other realized he had been standing still for the entire time and rushed over to Tony to help him.

"Bucks, there has to be something you can do. Can't you like order him to get up?" The shorter man said whit a begging tone.

"Peter, wake up! That's an order!" He said sternly, to no use.

Peter heard: "Wake up! That's an order!" But he didn't. If he would stand up they would hit his stomach and his head. Just stay still he told himself. It can't last forever.

"It's not working, Tones," Bucky said sadly, "I'm sorry"

"Try something else! Can't you see that he's in pain?" Tony didn't mean to yell. But he did. The man was standing breathing heavily when he realized what happened. The other flinched at his tone and turned around. 'think, think, think, what wakes you up? What is enough to wake you up? Pain. Real pain wakes you up. No matter how little. When you feel unsafe your body wakes up' The man thought and turned to the fragile boy knowing what he could do, but not knowing if.

"I know that look. You know how to wake him up. Why aren't you doing anything? Do something, please," The longer man heard behind him.

Peter shot up and fell into the man who was sitting in front of him. For a second Bucky was shocked. He expected Peter to look for his dad or maybe even run away from himself. After a second he put his hands around the crying boy.

"It was so bad," Peter got out through sobs.

"I know. It's gonna be alright. You're here now. You're here. Not there. Here." The man rubbed circles on the small body's back.

After a few minutes, Peter had calmed down enough to breathe at a slightly normal pace. He put his hand up to touch his cheek which was stinging slightly. The man who was hugging him tensed up at the manner: "I'm sorry, I didn't want to hurt you," the man pulled back.

The boy felt his dad's arm on his shoulder, which he hadn't noticed before: "It's okey, you saved me from something much worse," the boy smiled slightly dropping his hand in his lap.

"You should have stayed in the med bay," Tony said whit guilt in his voice.

"No, I like it here, it's just new, that's all, I want to stay here if I can," The man smiled and pulled the boy into a hug. It had taken them three weeks just so he would say what he wants. Of course, 8 years didn't disappear in 3 weeks, but it was getting better.