Son of the black widow (part 2)

You can reread the first part before reading this.

Motivated by the gun pointed at the head of an innocent man the avengers quickly took their seats in the plain. We were left without a pilot again since the current pilot was busy faking being terrified and I was pointing a gun at his head. I knew mom could fly a plane well enough: "Miss. Romanoff, would you mind flying us to new york, avengers tower?" I asked, seemingly careless.

"No, I wouldn't," she answered calmly and quite confidently walked to the pilot's seat.

"Thank you!"

"Why are you still standing? It's a long flight over the Atlantic ocean, your legs will fall asleep," I asked as we were gaining speed. They sat down, I don't know, whether not to annoy me or not to seem on guard, I wasn't planning on standing through the whole flight either, so I forced the man to the ground and sat in the middle of the plain, my legs crossed.

The rest of the flight was boring, nobody talked, steve tried to throw his shield at me once, but for a spider-human, it is not all that difficult to dodge.

"And what if your metal plate had broken this plane and we would all be plummeting to our deaths now?" I asked unbothered by the chair which was cut in half, with the dice stuck between the two parts.

After about 10 hours we landed on the rooftop of the tall building, still pointing the gun at the man's head I stood up, let him stand. When the door opened I waited for everybody to get out and followed the last.

We entered the building, everybody seemed to be dealing pretty well with the nonexistent amount of sleep they had gotten, especially Stark, he was in his own element.

"Friday, please call Mr. Furry," I asked.

"Of course, Mr. Parker, Calling 'Uncle pirate" at that I received a few weird looks, still no-one spoke up.

"I'm kind of busy Peter, make it quick," a voice sounded in the meeting room.

"I have all of the avengers involved in the accords in one meeting room, ready to talk. Avenger's tower, floor 86, meeting room 9."

"I'll be there as soon as I can, thanks, Pete, bye."

A murmur went around like we were in a classroom and the teacher had forbidden talking. "Was that Furry?" "Since when does he sound nice?" "Since when can he be summoned?" "How can a kidnapper summon him?" "who is this boy?" and so on and so forth.

Turns out 'as fast as I can' meant 15 minutes and he had brought someone with him.

"Hello everybody, I am truly glad you could make it," General Ross entered the room.

"Peter put the gun down," Furry said, with a sigh as soon as he saw me.

"Nice to see you too, Uncle Furry, I have been doing well, you are very welcome for the trouble I went through to get these people here," I answered, but lowered my gun anyway and took off the bag from the man's head as well as my nano mask.

"Thank you," mom started, "You'll get paid double this month!" she said as the man walked out of the room punding about how disrespectful our family was.

I turned to the super-hero group, who all looked shocked, "alright, take your seats we got accords to discuss, like adults" I stretched the last word.

"We have managed to modify them to be more likable and not so restrictive," said Ross. It was clear he wasn't all that happy about the news, "You will be all under constant surveillance and will live in one building."

"You can read the whole thing here," Said Furry handing them tied-up papers.

With very serious faces they handed the Papers around.

"This, this doesn't look terrible," admitted Steve.

"Because it isn't," I added, "I mean it doesn't say how big the building has to be, you can have an entire floor for yourselves, and I don't think that you cannot live with Friday watching over you."

"Could somebody please tell me what just happened?" Sam rose his hand.

"Yeah, how does a teenager pretend to kidnap the Avengers and call Furry 'Uncle Pirate and gets away with it?" Asked Tony.

"A teenager was asked to do so by his mother," Natasha explains, her arms crossed.

"And was trained to do these sort of things by his legal guardian," added Furry.

The whole group's eyes shot from Natasha to Furry, back and forth.

"So, so his mom is Nat?" asked Clint.

"How old are you?" T'Challa interested.

"16..." a silence followed.

"16?" Almost screamed Steve, "I threw my shield at a 16-year-old?"

"You did what?" My uncle wasn't happy.

"Will you sign the accords please, and then resolve your issues?" Ross interrupted. Everybody went silent.

Papers were passed around and signed in an orderly manner, as soon as it was done Ross, looking annoyed left.

"I should also go and let you settle down in this tower, but Rogers, if you ever throw anything at Peter again I will throw you off a roof!" with that the man was gone.

Everyone was tired so the conversation didn't restart. Everybody was leaving the room, Steve and Bucky were the last ones.

"Mr. Rogers, Mr. Barnes, I think you Should tell Stark about his parents."

Both of them froze in place, turned around: "How do you know about that?"

"I have my ways, but will you?"

"Yes, It is the right thing to do," answered Steve.