Protect you

Requested by @s_3ara

Tony was in a meeting. Since Civil war, he was trying to avoid them. Being there in coldness, snow, freezing, not being able to move. It brought back the panic attacks and the nightmares. And they brought back memories of the aliens and space. Now almost everything triggered him. Peter also thought he shouldn't attend them unless totally necessary. Spending time with Peter was the best part of his day. Somehow his intern always knew what to say to calm the man down or make him laugh.

And now Tony was trying to listen to what the others were saying. But he couldn't it was like his ears wanted to take in only a few words and let the rest of them go. They wanted to keep only those words, which caused his palms to start to sweat, for his breathing to escalate.

"That's truly cold, sir" and cold was all he heard.

"Leave a space between them!" and space was all he was aware of. The memories of nothingness surrounding him.

"You know what people like, don't act like you're an alien!" And aliens attacking him was all he could think of.

And his palms became colder and colder but sweated more non the less, and his breath became faster and faster and he didn't notice but everybody else did.

"Mr. Stark, Mr. Stark, are you okey," A voice he noticed for the first time. Why were there so many strangers in his face? Why was the light so bright? Why was everything so loud.

Peter's pov.

The boy was sitting on his bed doing homework. Tony had said that he can go spider-maning today, but his mentor hadn't attended a meeting in a long time. And knowing how easy it was to trigger Tony these days he decided to stay. Well, actually he tried to convince Tony not to go, then to let him come with to the conference, and well finally agreed on staying here, if he wanted to.

So here he was trying to write an essay on medieval knights with half of his attention and worrying about Tony with the other.

"Mr. Parker, boss seems to be in distress," A.I.'s voice from the ceiling announced.

As soon as Peter heard that he was up. Rushing out of the room in his socks the boy hopped in the elevator and rode a few floors down. Stepping out accompanied by the confused looks of the staff the boy rushed to the room in which the meeting was taking place.

When he saw that everybody who was in the meeting was hovering over his mentor, who was on the floor, he wanted to punch every single one of them in their face, but he didn't. Instead, he moved towards them and pushed them aside, not caring how much strength he used.

"Everybody, get out of here right now!" he yelled at the confused people. And almost nobody argued. His voice sounded like thunder – loud and ready to destroy whoever came out of hiding. Every person in the room shivered.

But one person was dumb. Truly dumb. Because he clearly underestimated, how mad the boy who looked like an innocent kid was.

The man stepped forward: "Kid, move aside, you don't know what you're doing," he said like there wasn't a care in the world for him. And that pissed Peter off.

Everybody else was already moved out, so the kid walked up to this man and smiled sickly. He raised his hand to the man's neck and then lifted him up and threw to the door: "Get. Out." The boy's voice didn't sound like a child would have. The man got up and stumbled out, but even though he wanted to slam them, he slowly closed the door.

Then Peter turned to his mentor, who was slightly shaking in the corner, and quickly ran to him. The boy squatted in front of him and put his hand on Tony's shoulder, then pulled the man for a hug.

"Hey, you're here," he said softly, but Tony let out a sob.

"How about you tell me five things you can see?" the boy remained calm.

"I – I can see space, the table, blood, snow, and the door," He said whit a shaky voice. Peter didn't expect anything else. He didn't do anything that would suggest to Tony he wasn't happy with his answer.

"Good, now how about 4 things you can touch?" He said not changing his tone, nor position.

"I can touch your shirt, your hands on my back, the ground, and um the wind from the ventilator." He was starting to breathe slower.

"Three things you can hear," Peter prompted.

"You breathing, my voice, people outside," he counted slowly.

"Two things you can smell." Peter relaxed at the slower pace of Tony's breath.

"You're shampoo, and the air from the ventilator smells a little bit like metal." None of them moved, but Tony was alright now.

After a while, Tony pulled out of the hug and looked at Peter: "Thank you," his voice was a bit week.

"I said you shouldn't come," Peter smiled weakly, and soon so did Tony.

Not talking they got up and Tony put his arm over Peter's shoulder, halfly because his legs were still a bit shaky and partly because he just wanted to be closer to the boy and feel safe. They walked out of the room, where people from the meeting were waiting. Well, all of them, except the man from before. He was gone. Some of them tried to ask questions, but Peter looked at them like he could kill them right now without having to move away from Stark and they decided that maybe annoying this kid isn't a smart idea.