Kidnapped (part 1)

For the next two weeks, I will be at a volleyball camp again, so there will be little to no updates!

The room was swinging. There was no telling how close or far the walls were. The room itself was grey like the inside of a container. The doors were a blurry darker shade of grey. Slowly as his head cleared the boy felt how he was lying on the ground, then how his wrists were held together behind his back with cuffs. Finally, he felt the bruises on his body, and with them, he remembered how he had gotten here.

Something sharp trying to pierce his neck. Peter turned the object – a syringe to the man and pushed it into his stomach. A man coming behind him and holding his hands together with his. He tried to kick the man in front of him. And he landed the hit, but the man's big figure didn't seem to be bothered by this. A strong kick to his side and he would have flown to the ground if not for the man behind him, who held him. The boy tried to kick him, and spiral out of his hands, but was pushed to the ground. A story told by his scraped knees.

"We could have just given you the drug. You could have slept peacefully until your daddy gave us money, but you found the stupidity in you to try and fight us. Newsflash! A 12 – year – old can't beat 3 grown men." the man who he had tried to kick said. Then the man rose his leg. Peter tried to flinch away, but the man behind him held his head in place. A sharp pain flew from his jaw through his entire head. The world went blurry, the asphalt welcomed him and as he was falling the world turned dark.

He didn't know how long it had been since then or how long it would be for someone to find him. He didn't know what they would do to him or what they had done while he was out. All he could do was lay on the ground for minutes or hours as his vision slowly regained it's sharpness.

Tony's phone started ringing. Peter was supposed to be home 5 hours ago, and even though it wasn't his number the man hoped that maybe he had just lost his phone and was borrowing somebody else's: "Hello?"

"Good evening, Mr. Stark," It wasn't Peter, "We are here to inform you that we have taken your son hostage. If you will not send us 10 billion dollars to the bank account, which you will receive in messages shortly after this call in the next two hours we will be forced to hurt Peter and raise our demands," a calm male voice spoke.

"You're lying, there is no way you have Pete!" the man's voice was shaky as he tried to reassure himself.

"I have switched to video call," 'How did the person on the other end remain so calm?' Tony thought as he unwillingly looked into his screen.

Tony couldn't say anything, his voice would crack. His baby was sitting against the wall, his hands behind his back. His left cheek was bright purple With small cuts over it.

Then the camera turned off, Tony put the phone to his ear again: "I want you to know, that we would not have hurt him if we had any other options, we would have used a drug to put him to sleep, but he decided to fight back. I promise you that as soon as we get the money you will get the kid back. We are not interested in hurting him, but we will do what is necessary." Beep. The call ended.

Tony stood with his phone still at his ear for about a minute. Even Tony Stark couldn't get that much money in 2 hours. He dialed Furry: "We need an emergency meeting now," his voice didn't seem to belong to him.

After 10 minutes everybody was in the main conference room

"Alright, Stark, why are we here? 'Couse I got about 100 different places to be right now," Furry asked.

"It's Peter," Tony responded dully, "He's been kidnapped," the words didn't belong in his mouth. Then he proceeded to tell them about the phone call, "I need your help to find him."

For a moment everyone was frozen. Everybody loved the cheery, smiley kid.

For Nat Peter was the closest thing she had to a son. The woman took a deep breath in: "Alright we have to get to work. What information do you have?" she turned to Tony.

"Friday has the recordings of the call and the bank account they sent me." He answered like a robot.

"Alright, Furry and Clint are going to track the last place Peter was before they took him and look for video footage of where they took him. Bruce and Tony are going to get all of the information about that bank account. I and Steve will find everything we can about the place where Peter's in the video," Nat ordered.

Everybody took places in different rooms. Natasha and Furry stayed in the conference room. On the screen in the middle of it, they played the few-second short video. Nat tensed up. Never had she wanted to hurt somebody this badly? What monsters could do this to a kid? She had seen worse but never had her blood boiled like this. Furry looked at his hand which was placed on the table.

Tony couldn't concentrate. All that was in his mind was the picture of his son. The bank's security system suddenly felt impossible to decipher. His hands were too heavy to move around. All he wanted to do was wrap his arms around his knees and hide away from the world. But he knew he needed to stay strong. For Peter. In the past, it had been so easy to throw himself into work. So he tried that, building a barrier around the dangerous thought, not letting them out. The work didn't seem to be leading anywhere, but he put the thought of this not working behind the barrier as well. This had to work. He couldn't live if it didn't.

Peter was last seen on the security cameras making his way as usually from school, then going into a dark alley. Then he never came out and his phone was left there. Maybe they went through the building, cause the S.H.I.E.L.D agents which were sent to investigate the building found no traces of them in it. But no – one suspicious had come out of there.

"We found only that the markings on the wall belong to a company, which sells storage places of a different kind," Steve said.

"That's great! Where is it?" asked Tony.

"That's the problem. Everywhere. They are a very popular firm. The closest place is about 10 minutes away others are outside of this country."

After two hours of what seemed to be pointless work the phone rang.