Hydra Spider.

TW: Torture

Hit after hit. Whip after whip. It didn't seem to end. Pain and then more of it. And more. Peter didn't remember how long ago the pain had started, but it hadn't gone away since the first time. It had changed, but never gone away.

Laughter. Why would somebody laugh about his pain? Peter didn't know. But they always did. They laughed and he tried but failed not to cry.

"That's enough for today! Family time is over!" A deep man's voice said.

All the laughter diapered at once. Peter was in too much pain to see, but he felt that his body was being dragged and then thrown in a cell. Everything was painful – moving, breathing. After a while, the pain got a little better. It hurt a lot, but he could finally concentrate. He concentrated on his memories. Memories of a man with dark hair and brown eyes. At how the man's eyes sparkled when he looked at him. At how the man hugged him. And at how safe he felt in his arms. The arms of his dad. The memory was the only thing to keep him sane. But it was also the thing that drove him mad.

Hallucinations of the man coming to save him, rushing in and carrying him out of here. They drove him crazy. Dreams of how it used to be – safe, without pain. That's what made him cry, that's what hurt him - knowing that that will never happen again.

First, they trained him, and sure there was pain, but not as much. Then something went wrong. He was able to climb walls, heal wounds faster and lift 13 tons, run and fight. So he thought that this would mean less pain. He was wrong. He could remember, he could disobey. They weren't supposed to. That's when the pain started. A cycle of pain.

Pain. Dragged. Remember. Pain.

That's how it has been for what felt like an eternity.

He tried to escape. They hurt him and told him, that if he ever would try that again he would be given to The Winter Soldier. He knew who he was, everybody did. So, he never tried to escape again. He was too afraid.

Peter heard a noise coming from the corridor. Usually, they gave him a little bit more time to heal. He knew what was coming, so the boy grabbed onto the memory. The memory of a loving smile. Grabbed on to it like his life depended on it.

The door was busted open. That's weird Peter thought. They have the key. Why would they have to bust it?

Then a man came in. He was wearing a red and gold suit? As soon as the man saw the boy the mask, that was covering his head came off. That's when Peter knew that this was a hallucination.

The boy curled into a corner of the cell, closed his eyes tightly, and covered his ears with his hands.

As soon as Tony saw him, he rushed over, but Peter curled into a tighter ball.

"This is not real, not real, not real, not real, not real, not real....."

Tony Stark's heart broke. His son was afraid of him. All because he wasn't able to protect him, because it took him so long to find him, because of him his son had to suffer. Because of him, peter's body was covered in scars. Because of him, his son was hallucinating. All because of him.

"I'm real, I'm real."

He said and hugged his son.

"Can you feel me? I'm real. If you can feel me, that means I'm real."

Peter didn't say anything but grabbed on to the man. At this point the hallucinations usually disappeared. But this time it didn't. His dad didn't leave him. So he clutched him tighter. Peter was never letting go again. And neither was Tony Stark.

They walked out of the Hydra base. Right after that the base blew up.