First day of school.

"Pete, wake up or you're gonna be late for your first day!" Tony whispered excitedly in his son's ear while gently shaking his shoulder.

"I'm up!" Peter jumped up almost hitting his father's nose.

"Calm down, kid, you're gonna hurt someone," the man smiled, "Let's get you dressed now!"

"Okey!" the kid answered getting down from the bed and skipping to the closet.

Tony helped Peter get his clothes and waited for his kid to get dressed. When the boy was dressed in jeans and an ironman T-shirt The man took the little arm in his own. They made their way to the kitchen where Pepper was waiting for them with waffles whit blueberry jam.

She bowed down to kiss Peter's forehead: "Good morning, Pete!"

"Don't I get a kiss?" asked Tony and his wife straightened back up and lean forward to kiss Tony on his lips.

"Ewww," Peter turned away and both of the adults laughed.

The family took place around the table, both of the boys grabbing as many waffles as possible while Pepper sighed. When they were done all three of them put their dishes in the sink and moved to the elevator. Pepper had a meeting to attend whit the head of a business, they wanted to partner whit. Tony and Peter were going down to chose one of Tony's expensive cars.

When they got in the car and drove out of the garage the man looked ad his son through the mirror to check if he was alright.

"You doing okey, Bambi?"

"Yeah!" The boy said. It was only partly true. Of course, Peter was excited, but he was also a bit scared about the new class. What if they don't like him?

"It's gonna be okey, Pete, school is fun!"

'At least for the first few years' the man added in his head, but Peter didn't need to know that.

Since the school wasn't far away from the tower the rest of the short car ride was quiet.

When the car pulled up the small boy inside of it took in the huge building in front of him. For a kid, the school looked enormous and not at all welcoming. Tony opened the door for Peter who was sitting, taking in the sight in front of him

"We have to go, Pete, your new friends are waiting for you!" The man tried to sound as encouraging as possible.

The boy slowly unbuckled his seatbelt, jumped out of the car, and grabbed his father's hand. Tony lead his son to the entrance of the school where some kids were already getting to know each other and the teacher.

When they joined the little crowd, the teacher froze for a short moment in the sight of Tony Stark, but quickly got over it: "Hello! You must be Peter, I'm miss. Emily, it's nice to meet you!" She vowed to be at the same level as the kid.

"Hi, miss. Emily!" Peter's voice was shy and he was fidgeting his fingers.

Another family appeared and the teacher had to go introduce herself. The boy took his father's hand with both of his and clenched the man's leg. Tony put his arm on Peter's back.

"Alright, all parents please say goodbyes, we're going to go to the classroom!" The teacher said loud enough for the quite bigger group of people to hear.

"I don't want to go, dad," neither did Tony, but he knew he had to.

The man squatted in front of his son and pulled him into a hug:" You have to go now, Bambi, just for a few hours, then I'm going to pick you up and we're going to get ice cream. How does that sound?"

"Sounds good, but can't you come with me?" Asked Peter not letting go of his dad's hug.

" Hi, Peter," said the teacher, who had noticed that Peter wasn't coming, "what would you pike to learn?"

"Amm, I would like to learn how to make things go bomb," he accompanied his last word whit a hand gesture of an explosion.

Miss. Emily laughed nervously: "Well if you come whit me, you can one day learn how to make things bomb. Would you like that?" She said reaching her hand for the kid's.

" Yeah, I'd like to!" He said putting his hand in the teacher's.

Tony stood up and ruffled his kid's hair:" Bye, Pete, bye miss. Emily!"

The pair made their way through the door, stopping to wave bye to The man, whose eyes were filled with tears.

For the whole day, Tony was a nervous wreck. Every hour he almost got in the car and drove to the school. It took a lot of his willpower and even more of Peppers energy to stop him, so he was very relieved when he finally could run down to the garage and hop into a machine. The man might or might not have broken a few rules while driving, but at least he got there 15 minutes before the school day was over.

Tony wasn't sure if he needed to, but he went inside the school. While everybody he passed by was staring at him the man found his son's classroom.

He peeked inside through the window to see what was going on.

There were legos on all of the kids' tables and Peter was playing whit another boy. There were fewer kids than at the entrance, so he guessed he could come in to pick Pete up.

When Peter noticed Tony he got up and ran into the man's arms.

"Dad, this place is so cool. Miss. Emily is so nice and she showed us how to make coke bottles go bomb when we put candy in them. And that is Ned, he's also very nice, he likes legos like I do, he said he could bring some of his sets to play whit and we could...."