Why didn't you tell me?

The idea was given by   @sedaderya1234. I hope this is what you meant.

Peter was alive, but he was dead. He was alive. He felt the pain in his stomach, so he guessed he was alive. The boy remembered very vividly himself thinking that all of the bad guys were defeated. One of them pulling out a gun, a big one. A purple blast of something exploding his stomach. A second in which he was just shocked, and then Pain. His body falling on the ground, eyes watching the men run off, trembling hands reaching for his phone. Peter usually dealt with all of his injuries on his own, but he didn't have to look down at the growing pool of blood to know this one would need help. The boy dialed his dad. And now he was alive because uncle Bruce had managed to somehow heal his burnt skin. He was dead because Tony was going to kill him.

Slowly Peter started to take notice of his surroundings. Feeling the sting in his stomach, the hands wrap around his own, the light that hit his eyeballs, when he raised his eyelids, the sting getting a bit stronger when he took a deep breath. Wincing, and squishing his hand.

"Jarvis, call Bruce," As soon as Peter moved Tony was up, "Are you okey?"

Peter tried to speak clearly, but what came out was more of a chocked whisper: "Yeah, 'm fine"

The boy also tried to sit up, but the sting exploded into a wave of pain and he winced stronger and lied back down. At that moment Bruce rushed into the room, the man looked like he had just been woken up from a well-deserved nap. He walked up to Peter and started to slowly unravel the bandages.

The boy was waiting for Tony to say something, but he didn't. The man just looked at his son with worry and concern. Peter flinched when the burns met the cold air. He turned his head looking at the wall, not at his dad.

"Are you angry at me?" He whispered, but the room was quiet and big, so the voice came out quite clear.

"No not angry," the man said and Peter thought that there came 'just disappointed, "A bit sad that you didn't tell me that you were a superhero, a bit worried, because four days ago I found you in a dark alley bleeding out? Sure, but I'm not angry."

'This was worse' Peter thought the silence got heavier every second "I'm sorry," he mumbled.

The older man sighed, "You don't have to be. You help people on daily basis, you save lives, you are somebody for people to look up to, you are there for the small things not only for the world ending ones,  I'm proud of you, Pete," The man chuckled and reached to shuffle the boy's hair.

Peter smiled, "So you're not angry?"

Bruce announced that Peter shouldn't move for the next day and then he would be fine. The man walked out feeling a bit awkward about interrupting their moment.

"Nope," the man answered while ruffling his son's hair, but then his expression became a little more serious, "Why didn't you tell me?" The exterior of the man was calm, but inside he was doubting if Peter trusted him.

The boy found his eyes searching the opposite wall again, "I – I wasn't sure that you would be okey with me doing this, and I really wanted to help people, and so I didn't tell you..." in the end, the voice was a whisper again.

Peter felt really bad. He truly did trust his dad, but he since Tony is always so protective of him, he hadn't been sure if he would have been allowed to fight with people who had weapons every night. But now knew that dad was okey with this he felt guilty for not telling him.

Tony smiled once again, "Well, you got a point there, if I wouldn't have seen the results, I probably wouldn't have let you. But you still seriously injured yourself. What if I could not find you? What If I find you too late?" Peter knew that his dad was right, but he didn't know what to say, "So please tell me, before you decide to make big decisions like that. " The boy nodded intensely, "Also, Spider - man can stick to ceilings and lift a bus, and shoot webs, how d'you manage that?"

"Am, well, I went to a field trip to  Oscorp where I was bitten by a radioactive spider and got these powers, then I designed those webs in my chemistry class," Peter smiled at Tony's wide mouth.

"Wow kid, just wow," The man said in astonishment, "if you can make those webs in chemistry class I want to see what you can do in Bruce – bear's labs."

"I have so many Ideas like what if we designed a web that electrocutes when I shoot it and then we can make a suit, oh, we can make an AI for it and we can add a drone and..." The boy went on.

"Sure, but you have to be able to sit up first" Tony sat back down on the chair.

The rest of the day went by while both of them talked about what kind of a suit they would make and Tony nearly losing his mind when Peter explained in which past situations the update would have helped.