Big sisters are scary.

TW: Bullying

"Wanda, remember we talked about you going to high school?" asked Tony, while the whole team was eating spaghetti with meatballs.

"Yeah," she responded looking up from her dish.

"Well, there is a place at the school where Peter is studying and if you want to school starts in a week," Clint told her, Peter looked up, at the mention of his name.

"Wanda would go to my school? that would be so cool, I bet she and MJ would get along," Peter stopped, when he realized that everybody was staring at him, "Sorry,"

Wanda smiled and turned to Clint: "I would like that."

Peter smiled brightly and looked like he could explode from excitement. To Wanda, since Pietro's death, Peter had become like a brother. The girl felt protective of the sweat, smiley, energetic boy.

A week later.

Both of the kids woke up from Friday telling them to wake up, and then her telling them they would be late if they wouldn't get up right now, and Finally her announcing that no matter fast they would get ready they were already late. That sort of got them moving. Both of them slowly got ready, but when they saw the clock, the kids ran to the kitchen to try and fetch some food.

 Both of them slowly got ready, but when they saw the clock, the kids ran to the kitchen to try and fetch some food

"Goodmorning," Both of them greeted at the same time.

"Ready, for your first day of school, kids?" asked Steve.

"Can't talk, we're late," answered Wanda, while trying to make an eatable sandwich.

Peter quickly pored himself cereal with milk, spilling the milk, and tried to eat it as fast as possible.

"No you're not," Tony said smirking at the kids, "Happy's driving you."

Both of them stopped and looked at the smirking man with death glares. Peter dramatically staring at Tony finished his cereal almost cocking halfway.

"Have a good day at school," Steve said already pulling out his sketchbook.

"You too, bye," they waved getting in the elevator.

While the door was closing Tony yelled jokingly: "And you better behave yourselves!"

They got into Happy's car and as soon as the man had said good morning, he pulled up the thing dividing the front seat and the back seat, which Peter couldn't remember the name of, not even letting Peter and Wanda greet back.

During the carried, Peter told the girl sitting next to him about the classes they would be having, the cool teachers, and the ones he sometimes wanted to drown. Even though she was talking quite freely Wanda was stressed about how would people see her. She had never been to a school before, and this school was for like really smart kids. Peter however noticed that something was off.

"It's gonna be fine, Wanda, you will be definitely smarter than most of the people there," he said referring to Flash and his goons, "and I'm gonna introduce you to my friends, they're gonna like you."

Whit that they came to a stop and jumped out of the car. Wanda's eyes were darting around, taking in the masses of people moving in all directions.

All of their first periods were together. Wanda noticed that all of the teachers Peter had marked as cool didn't ask her to introduce herself and didn't ask her to answer a question when her hand wasn't raised, the girl automatically felt more comfortable in their presence and counted them as 'cool' as well.

When lunch came Peter led Wanda to the table where Ned and MJ were already sitting.

"Wanda – MJ and Ned, MJ, Ned this is Wanda," He introduced everybody as they put their backpacks on the ground and pulled out the lunches they had luckily remembered.

MJ looked at Wanda for a while: "Are you Wanda Maximoff?" she asked.

The other girl was a bit surprised nobody else had recognized her, "Yes," the girl answered with a strong Sokovian accent, "And you are MJ, Peter has talked a lot about you," Peter blushed strongly while both of the girls looked at him with the same smirk.

"I feel left out," Ned announced, so Peter moved to sit across from his best friend and discuss legos they had gotten over the summer.

"Can you read my mind?" MJ asked again moving the book she had been holding in front of her aside.

"Yes, I can, but I'm not doing it."

"If I could read minds I would learn everybody's deepest secret and then use it as blackmail if I ever needed to get something from them or they would stand in my way. Maybe I would just destroy their lives." MJ said it like it was more of a when than an if.

"Hey, Penis, how was your summer, did you miss me?" A voice disturbed their conversation.

Wanda looked at Peter, but the boy just lowered his head, it was better for him not to get in his way.

Then the boy turned towards Wanda: "Oh, what is such a sexy girl doing with these losers?" he asked and landed his hand on Wanda's shoulder, "You can come with me, I could be so much better for you than Penis over..."

The boy didn't get to finish, because surrounded with red energy he flew in the air and almost hit the ceiling. Wanda was now standing up, her eyes red and red energy twirling through her fingers.

"Put me down you freak!" Flash yelled, but he started to chock when the red energy around his neck got thicker.

Peter got next to Wanda, "I really, really, would want you to kill him, but I also kinda like learning here so you should probably let him go."

The girl looked at Peter with red sparkling eyes which would be terrifying for anybody else, but Peter had seen them in pillow fights so he wasn't fazed by the angry look. The girl gave Peter one final look and the boy nodded. Peter probably was expecting for the girl to lower Flash slowly but instead, she almost threw him to the ground.

Every single person in the cafeteria – the teachers, the students looked terrified. While Flash was trying not to tear up everybody else was perfectly still, afraid to move and cause the whitch to get angry again. Wanda looked back at them, with guilt in her eyes, but Peter was probably the only person in the room, who was relaxed when he whispered in her ear.

"Remember the thing you did for the team not to find out that we blew an entire floor up whit glitter bombs? Now would be a good time to use it."

For a few seconds, a read spark was spread around everybody's heads, except for Peter's MJ's and Ned's and then everything was back to normal. Students were chatting, teachers were yelling at them because they were too loud. One thing however wasn't normal. Flash walking past Peter with a look of fear in his eyes.

"Thank's," muttered all three of Wanda's newfound friends together.