"fourteen"

❛ hot and heavy interactions. ❜

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫. But the previous night's recollections soon filled her brain, which made her groan out in embarrassment and annoyance.

Her head did throb slightly once she sat up and looked around her dimly lit room as she had only managed to pull her curtains half shut before crashing out after the party. The teen groaned out again once she noticed the rest of her bedroom. Clothes covered the floor, half-full glasses and mugs littered her surfaces, and she nearly gagged at the sight of the empty bottle of wine she had found and then stolen from the loft from that previous night.

Loud knocking at her door brought her out of her sleepy state as she looked around her untidy room, so with a mumbled 'come in', her dad soon stepped inside and grimaced at the mess his daughter had created.

"You look like hell." Derek bluntly stated as he placed the basket of clean laundry on the end of her unmade bed, which many blankets from around the loft had managed to make their way into. Nova stuck her tongue out at her dad's comment and quickly slapped his hand away once he tried to grab a few items of clothing off the floor so he could wash them.

"Go choke on a breadstick." She grumbled out, tugging the first item over her head to prove a point that they didn't need to be cleaned. However, the oversized hoodie, which drowned her slightly as it hid mid-knee, happened to be one of Scott's she had stolen a few weeks ago when he had come over to speak her her dad. The older Hale snorted at the sight of her but soon dismissed it once Nova groaned out as he pulled her drapes the whole way open.

"I'm going to be gone for the day. Peter is upstairs doing god knows what, so I'm trusting you to look after yourself for a couple of hours? So, please, just this once, stay in the loft; I'm begging you, Novie." The man pleaded as he didn't want to have to worry about the blonde sneaking out again. A deep sigh was released from the Hale girl as she had made plans for the day, but her thoughts were soon sidetracked once she remembered she hadn't seen her other parent in a few days.

"Where's mom? Can't she look after me?" Nova questioned as even though she liked to think she didn't need babysitting, her stomach growled loudly, and all she wanted at that moment was for Morgan to make her pancakes and braid her hair so she wouldn't have to wash it.

"Your mom and Braeden left this morning for a couple of days to try and figure out the whole Deadpool business a few towns over, we did tell you over dinner the other night, but I guess you were too busy texting... what's his name, the kid with the anger issues."