"sixteen"

❛ blood is thicker than water. ❜

"𝐇𝐞𝐫? 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲? I hope she knows we won't be able to put Nova through college now

"𝐇𝐞𝐫? 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲? I hope she knows we won't be able to put Nova through college now." Peter wasn't impressed with what he saw. But if this were the girl who claimed to be the benefactor, he would do anything in his power to get her to talk.

Nova had begged the Sheriff to join her uncle in the small interrogation room she looked into through oneway glass, but Noah wouldn't budge, which left her unhappy and annoyed, even more so than before.

"Who said I'm going to college in the first place." The girl mumbled out once the Lydia had stuck up for the other banshee when Peter had underestimated her, and the two fell into a minor dispute, with Sheriff Stilinski backing the redhead. The cold stare from her relative said it all as she quickly mumbled out a 'kidding' as she knew it was her family's dream to live a mostly normal life as possible, which meant the best education possible.

With a roll of his eyes, Peter went to make a move into the room so he could talk to the teen that would only speak to him, but before he could, a slight tug on his arm pulled him to a stop. Questioning eyes met Nova's, so she was quick to pull away before speaking up.

"Be careful, please, Peter. You're all I have at the moment." The blonde confessed as even though Meredith didn't look harmful, looks can deceitful. A display of what seemed to be love flashed across Peters's face at his younger niece, but it soon disappeared, and his usual smirk reappeared as he left the room.

"Okay... Meredith, where's my money? Or more correctly, what's left of it." The Hale man started once he was sat across the table from the girl who had stolen it. Deputy Parish had accompanied the two as Nova, Lyda and Sheriff Stilinski watched on in alarm from outside.

It seemed like the dark-haired banshee hadn't heard the man question, as in reply, she reached out and caressed Peters's face. Something which made the blonde teen cringe as she knew her uncle didn't like being touched. And this was soon proved correct when the man snapped and grabbed the girls hand rather harshly, which made the trio jump.

"The burns. They're all... gone." Meredith whispered out lightly as she looked over the mans healed face. Nova hadn't ever seen the damage caused to him after the fire as he was left alone primarily after the horrible ordeal, so she knew it wasn't a known thing which could only mean one thing.

"Oh, my God. They have met before." Lydia confirmed these suspicions, which confused everyone deeply.

"Meredith, you put everyone, including my great-niece, nephew and my daughter, on a death list. Don't you think you owe us the slightest explanation of why?" Peter continued once he had taken away his hand from the death grip it had around the girls.