"twenty six"

❛ parasomnia. ❜

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐚 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 - 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐟

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐚 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 - 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐟. After the confusing night at the hospital, she realised why she had felt so down about it. She was the only one there who wasn't a supernatural being. Sure, Stiles was human, but he came with his own unique advantages, which the blonde just didn't seem to have.

And it upset her. It upset her that she had to stand behind her boyfriend every time a threat was present, and that her dad had gifted her a bottle of pepper spray for her birthday. Even her mom was a werewolf; the gene ran through her blood.

But the Hale name didn't seem to matter as when she had brought up the idea she thought was brilliant to Scott, he immediately shot her down. But Nova wasn't one to back down so quickly, as once the first day of school had finally rolled around, she was back on his case pack of wolves.

Scott audibly groaned once he spotted the blonde make a bee-line towards him once he had stepped through the doors. Quickly grabbing Liam by the scuff of his neck and shoving the teen boy and his best friend towards the girl who had been asking to be bitten every chance she got.

"This might be the only time I ever ask this, but please entertain your girlfriend." The alpha pleaded before rushing off with Kira, just missing the wrath of the Hale descent. Liam knew all about his girlfriend's wish, and even if he was against it as well, he wasn't going to upset the girl even more than she was, so he was quick to pull her into a side hug.

"You can't run forever, McCall. I know where you live!" Nova all but shouted down the hallway, a few teens turning their heads at the odd statement, something which didn't seem to faze the girl in the slightest.

Mason didn't bother to ask his best friend at the outburst; having become close with the girl over the summer, he was used to the unusual things that came out of her mouth. This meant he was straight back onto the teen about what he had found out about the creature which attacked him all those months ago, ignoring the slight PDA which now came from the couple.

"He's still going on about that crap?" Nova asked as she wrapped herself in the blue-eyed boy's arms while waiting for the first bell to ring. Liam was yet to tell Mason about the world of the supernatural, meaning the Hewitt boy's head was filled with all things monstrous.

"And it seems like you're still going on at Scott. He's said no like a thousand times; you know he won't change his mind Nove." The boy gently stated as he kissed his girlfriend's head. Nova huffed in annoyance as she knew how stubborn the alpha was once he set his mind to something, but before she could open her mouth and complain, the bell signalled the beginning of the period.

The couple were quick to make their way into the history classroom, Liam's arm slung loosely over the blonde as he walked her to her seat. It was when the girl noticed her new friend still holding the giant book of creatures that she spoke up before sitting down.

"Mason, If we plan to get you a boyfriend school this year. We can't do that if people think you're the freaky kid who carries round books about monsters."

That seemed to flip something within the boy as he quickly slammed it shut before lightly giggling with the girl who sat behind him. As the two joked, Nova almost missed her boyfriend's slight intake of breath as he looked beside him at his other neighbour. Sure, the girl was pretty, with her bouncy brunette hair and sharp facial structure. But Nova wasn't one to be jealous of another girl, so she was quick to brush it off.

It was only when her boyfriend had sat down that she began to take notice of the other girl. Nova could see the anxiety roll off Liam in waves, but she couldn't help but let out a large snort once she spotted the gum which now stuck to the boy's pants, which had previously been in the mysterious girl's mouth only moments ago.

"Is everything okay back there, Miss Hale?" Mr Yukimura quickly asked once the class's eyes made their way to the popular girl who couldn't hold in her laughs.

"As sweet as bubblegum, sir." Nova giggled, which also seemed to bring a chuckle out of the brunette girl's mouth. And the teasing only continued onto the next free period as whilst Nova waited for her boyfriend outside the locker room, she was racking her brain for more puns she could annoy the boy with.

But before she had the chance, the boy was making his way down the hallway, lacrosse shorts on and his jeans in hand. Nova made a move to get up from where she lounged on the steps but quickly stopped herself once she spotted the brunette from class open her locker, which was conveniently next to her boyfriend's.

The two conversed minimally, and if the blonde wanted to be a werewolf with supersonic abilities before, she sure as hell wanted them now. Nova wasn't typically a jealous girlfriend, but as no other female had ever given the boy any attention outside of the pack, the situation in front of her made the teen somewhat uneasy.

It was as the brunette walked away that Liam finally noticed his girlfriend. And he quickly made his way over to her with a scowl on his face at the sudden appearance of the girl he had an altercation with in the sixth grade. But before he could open his mouth, Nova beat him to it.

"Woah, there was some intense eye contact going on there. Anything I should be worried about?" The girl asked, only half-heartedly meaning what she said as she knew the boy was just as obsessed with her and she was with him.

But it seemed like Liam didn't notice her slightly teasing tone as his eyes nearly bulged out his sockets at the thought of his girlfriend thinking such things. And he was quick to reassure the girl, which was accompanied by some face kisses that quickly put the girl's mind at ease. Not before the girl teased her easily flustered boyfriend one last time.

"Okay, good, because remember what my dad always says, you break my heart, he breaks your face."

o. 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐬𝐚𝐝, 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝.